Chapter 46

(Second half is gonna be 18+ too! Skip if it's uncomfortable for you! Sorry! hehe)

When they were talking.........

Suddenly the door knocked by someone.

"I will open it!" Minju said with a smile while standing up earning a nodded from tzuyu. Minju walk to the door and open it revealing Lisa who wears her guilty face. Minju gulped and step to the outside, don't want the two of them know who is coming.

"What are you doing here?!" She ask coldly and didn't like it since she already hate her for a long time before this.

"Did Jungkook inside? Please let me meet him minju-ah?" Lisa ask and tried to hold minju's hand but minju avoid it.

"What do you want with my oppa?!" She ask while raising her eyebrows, showing her rude, cold attitudes.

"Please? I just want to say sorry about what happened. Please minju?" Lisa said makes minju feels guilty if she didn't give her a chance. Minju sigh deeply and give her a way to get inside the house. She just follow her from behind.

Tzuyu who see Lisa immediately wearing her cold, annoyed face. She seems remembered again what happened and it makes her want to stood up from his lap. In the other side, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in mad when seeing Lisa and tighten his hug at tzuyu's waist.

"Don't go baby. Stay still." He whispered.

Lisa biting her lower lips and slowly take a sit across to them while minju was standing beside her.

"Jungkook-ah, I'm-"

"What do you want?! You're fucking stubborn huh? Coming here?!" He said coldly. Tzuyu didn't mutter any words since she feels annoyed but in the same time, she also feels pity seeing Lisa like this.

"L-let her speak first, kook." She said and tapping Jungkook hand makes Lisa look at tzuyu in her guilty face. Jungkook groaned and rolling his eyes away.

"T-tzuyu-ah, I-i'm sorry. I'm seriously sorry. I really feels guilty of what happened." Lisa said and look down to the floor. She already in tears. Tzuyu biting her lower lips and really can't stand seeing someone crying like this - because of her. She loosened his arms around her waist makes he furrowed his eyebrows before she stood up and walk to sit beside Lisa.

She pat her back makes Lisa look at her and immediately giving a hug.

"I-i'm sorry... I'm really stupid. I'm sorry.." Lisa mumbled between her tears as tzuyu just sigh and rubbing her back to calm her down. They broke the hug and look at each other face.

"I will forgive you. But I'm sorry, I can't forget what happened." Tzuyu said makes Jungkook raise his eyebrows.

'so... She still remember about that shit?' He ask in his mind. He really didn't know what to do anymore to make she forget about that. He don't like the fact that she remembered about it.

"I'm sorry..." That's the only word that getting out from Lisa's mouth.

Tzuyu smiling and stroke her hair.

"It's okay! I will slide it pass! We can be friends right!" She said and one more time makes minju and Jungkook really in amazed of how kind tzuyu is. She still want to be friends with someone that being her enemy before this? Woah, it's really unbelievable!

Lisa quickly nodded and wipes her tears, wearing a tint smile on her lips. She hug tzuyu again.

"I'm really sorry. Thank you for accepting me as your friends. No wonder Jungkook really loves you." She said with a smile before broke that hug and they smiling to each other. Tzuyu take a glance to Jungkook and give a cold face to him makes he raise his eyebrows. Yeah .. she want to forget about it but she can't. She know it's not his fault or what but .. it's really hurt her when remembered about it again again and again. She purposely doing the cold face towards him so that he will convince her more to forget about this... So she will forget it someday!

-

Jungkook and tzuyu already going back to their own house when it's turning late evening. Jungkook already ask his assistant to handle everything about tzuyu's things, moving it all to their house again. He want her with him again just like before.

They get inside the house as she immediately going upstairs to their room. He sigh deeply, assume that she must still remembered about what happened in this house. He walk to the upstairs too, get inside the room and seeing there is no figure of her. The sounds of water splashing inside the bathroom makes he know that she was taking a shower. He take a rest on the bed, leaning his back on the headboard while scrolling his phone.

After for a while, She get out from the bathroom only with a bathrobe wrapping her body. Jungkook who scrolling his phone immediately focusing his eyes on her figure. Her half wet hair and she was checking her face through the mirror...

It's make his heart thumping loudly, mouth parted open slightly and really mesmerizing of his own wife. He gulped and quickly stood up from the bed, walk towards her. He hug her from behind as she slightly flinched in shocked.

"W-what are you doing?!" She ask stuttering and look to his face that he place on her shoulder.

He move his face closer to her hair and then to her neck makes a shiver down to her spine.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He whispered on her skin as she could felt his lips brush to her neck when he talking, his hot breath blew on it ... It's make her going crazy!

"I-i'm n-not!" She manage to say. He suddenly placing some wet kiss all over her neck makes she gulped and tilting her head a little to make it easy for him to access without she knowing. He smirking and broke the hug from her as she furrowed her eyebrows and facing him, showing her slight frustrated face.

He raise his eyebrows with an evil smirk.

"Wait for tonight baby." He wink and walk to the bed again. She rolling her eyes and continue her work.

-

After dinner, Tzuyu zoning out alone at the kitchen counter while taking a gulp of water. Her eyes keep looking at the bad spot which is the spot where the bad things happened that day. She can't stop thinking about it, makes her mood become down and her mind in mess.

"What are you doing..?" Jungkook approached her from behind and placing his hand at her waist. She quickly turn around facing him and stop his hand from what he doing. He furrowed his eyebrows and showing a disappointed face. He know what she was thinking. 

"I-i'm just d-drinking water?" She answer and make a fake smile. He already know how her smile is and not like this. It's really fake! He pull her closer by her waist and staring deeply to her eyes.

"Look, baby, you should not thinking and remember about that shits anymore. I want you to remember about us. Only us." He said and caressing her cheeks.

"What are you talking about? I-i'm not!" She denied it and don't want to make him feels guilty or what. She slightly push him and walk away from him. When she was at the same bad spot which is the spot that Lisa kissing him, he rush to her and immediately grab her hand. He hold her nape and landed his lips on her, kissing her really in passionate way. She was slightly shocked and eyes widened with her reddened cheeks.

His passionate kiss makes her lost as she slowly to respond the kiss back. He exploring her lips and really dominate the kiss. The kiss become more sloppier and needy as the situation more heat. The two of them battling, don't want to broke the kiss first. He lift her up and broke the kiss, staring at her for a while. He smirking and quickly carried her to the upstairs. He get inside the room, push the door closed with his feet and walk to bed. He put her slowly and hovered on top of her.

She still the same as before, still embarrassed and looks really innocent in his eyes.

"J-jungkook.. We already--"

"I'm sorry but I told you before, If  we started, I obviously can't control myself. And... This might be my punishment?"  He cut her words with a smirk and staring every inch of her face. She gulped and just want to let what he will do.

"Remember about this baby. Not that shits." He whispered before bend down his head and kissing her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him to deepened the kiss more. He smiling between the kiss as he love this aggressive side of her. His lips started to trail down to her jaw and to her neck.

And.... It seems that it's gonna happen again tonight.

(Leave to your imagination again!) 😋