Chapter 41

Tzuyu already waiting for Sehun at her workplace as she had her make up done. Suddenly a guy come and giving her his hand to have a handshake.

"Hi. Sehun." He smile and tzuyu in hesitate to accept his hand. She slowly accept it and have a handshake.

"I'm Tzuyu. Chou tzuyu." She smile as he keep staring to her makes she felt uncomfortable out of sudden.

"Alright!!! Let's start the shoot!" The staffs said  and the two of them walk together to the studio. They started to posing for a while but the photographer seem don't satisfied of it.

"Sehun-ah, put your hand at her waist and tzuyu, you get closer to him!"

She just follow it and really uncomfortable of it. Sehun smiling and pull her closer as tzuyu put her hand on his shoulder.

"Good! Closer!"

They become closer and facing each other, acting like a professional modelling.

Jungkook in the other side who just arrived, clenching his fist and jaw meanwhile the people and staffs around him just adoring him just like usual. He grinding his teeth seeing the scene and sehun suddenly become more closer as she could feel her nose brushed with him.

"WHAT THE HELL??!!!" Jungkook suddenly walk in mad makes tzuyu shocked because she didn't expect he will be here at this time. Jungkook push sehun and grab tzuyu by her waist. The staffs and workers seem stunned and slightly afraid seeing him like that. Yeah, everyone know how he is - hot tempered, cold CEO.

Jungkook glare to all the staffs and workers especially the photographer.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING?! CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE ORDINARY POSING??!??! DON'T NEED TO BE TOUCHY TOUCHY LIKE THIS!!!" He shout, really in mad.

"Kook!" She whispered but he didn't care.

"IF YOU FUCKING DESPERATE TO HAVE THIS KIND OF SHOOTS, JUST CALL ME AND I WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL BE MY WIFE PARTNER! NOT OTHER GUYS!!! UNDERSTAND??!!!" He shout again as his breath really getting quicker, chest raising up and down in mad. The staff immediately nodded to him.

"I-i'm sorry! I'm very sorry. Let's go kook!" Tzuyu bow to all of the staffs and the staff also bow to the two of them before she drag him to the outside.

"What's wrong with you?!" She ask in annoyed. He glare to her with a sarcastic smirk.

"What's wrong with me?! Fine! I'm jealous! So what?!" He said makes she wanted to smile but she hold it. She raise her eyebrows.

"Jealous? Why? What's wrong with your Lisa?" She ask purposely to annoyed him more. He ruffled his hair and look at her in annoyed.

"Fuck off about her! I'm doing nothing with her baby!" He showing his upset and frustrated face.

"So.. I'm doing nothing with Sehun too." She shrugged her shoulder and smirking a little. She want to go away but he block her way. She look up to his face as he showing the most disappointed, frustrated and upset face.

"Baby! Can't you see I'm really desperate to have you back! I'm fucking love you! Can't you see it?" He furrowed his eyebrows and really in annoyed, mad and also frustrated that she didn't see how much he love her. She smile slightly and tap his chest.

"I'm working. We will talk about this later." She walk away from him with a wide smile, feelings fluttered, and also really happy hearing it from him.  Yeah, atleast she know that he still love her even though he say he want to move on before this.

Jungkook ruffled his hair and sigh deeply before get inside his car, wanted to waiting her until she done no matter what.