Chapter 18

Today is a weekend and the two of them didn't have any works or schedule. Jungkook woke up in the morning with a groaned because of the drunk effects and then doing his morning routine before put on his casual outfit which is short pants and also short sleeve tshirt. He walk down to the living room while touching his head and seeing tzuyu was preparing breakfast at the kitchen. She was taking some things on the high selves. Her body can't balance and makes she wanted to fell down.

"Aaaaa!" She shout and thinking that she already felt down on the floor. Actually jungkook already rush to her and pull her to him makes he also felt down and she was on top of him. Jungkook hissed as he felt his back in pain and also his head. Tzuyu slowly open her eyes, seeing how close her face is with his face. Her heart beating really hard and she gulped, remembering what happened last night. He also look at her and could felt her breath on his face. A red tint colour already appeared on her cheeks. His heart thumping loudly as she could heard it. Then, his eyes slowly look down to her lips and gulping, can't control his heart desire. He slowly move more closer and really lost of what he do. He really can't control this. He want her. He tilt his head a little and she could felt their lips brushing really really little to each other.

"Jungkook-ah!!!!" Someone shout makes the two of them quickly realize as tzuyu stood up, fixing her clothes and so do jungkook. He clear his throat and then hissed in pain again. He walk to the living room seeing some of his hyungs and also her unnies come here.

"What are you doing at the kitchen?" Jimin ask makes he gulping in nervous.

"E-er... I fell down!" He hissed in pain and massage his own shoulder.

"Unnies!!!!" Tzuyu shout and rush to her unnies, hugging them tightly.

"Hyung... Please look at my back, it's really hurt. Is there is something there?" Jungkook said makes all of the girls including her look towards him. He turn his back to his hyungs before taehyung lift up his shirt and slightly shocked seeing what behind his back.

"Some scratched! Where did you fell?!" Taehyung ask and quickly drag him to the couch. The girls also sit on the couch across to the boys. Tzuyu felt slightly guilty because she knew that he must having that scratch because he save her just now.

"Tzuyu-ah, there is a first aid kid in that drawer! Can you take it?" Jimin ask with a smile and she just nodded before stood up and walk to take it.

"Here!" Tzuyu hand the first aid kit and then take a sit at her unnies again.

"Take off your shirt!" Jin said makes he quickly take it off. Tzuyu gulping and look at the other side, and she poking her unnies arm with a slight glare.

"Don't look!" She whispered to her unnies and pushed their faces to the other side so that they wouldn't look at him. Nayeon still wanted to look and whispering to tzuyu.

"He's hot as hell tzuyu-ah!" She said purposely to tease her. Tzuyu look down and her face already burning up in embarrassed. Really embarrassed of what happened before this and also now. Jungkook groaned a little when jin put the ointment.

"Don't wear the shirt. Huh take this!" Taehyung throw to him the cushion and he immediately catch it up. He cover his body with the cushion but his arms still showing though!😒

"Alright. Already done girls!" Jin said with a chuckled and the girls including tzuyu slowly look at them. Her eyes immediately focused on his tattooed arm, staring at it for while.

"Don't staring too much!" Sana elbowed her makes she realized and look away in embarrassed, also afraid if he noticed it. Jungkook chuckled slightly seeing her action.

"What the fck are you doing until you fell like this?! Huh?" Taehyung ask in weird since Jungkook not too clumsy like this. Jungkook glance to tzuyu makes her gulped and all of them look at the two in weird.

"I don't know. Ask her!" He rolled his eyes and then look at her in annoyed. She squinting her eyes also in annoyed and stick out her tongue to him. He raise his eyebrows seeing her actions.

"Who ask you to save me?! Not right!" She rolled her eyes makes he quiet felt disappointed. He do that because of her but her? Blaming and never appreciate what he did. He sigh and stood up, walk away to his room leaving them. His hyungs knew what he felt since he also thought that jungkook have feelings for her.

"E-er... He's always like that. Just ignore him." Taehyung said to the girls while rubbing his nape. He tried to comfort the girls that jungkook will be okay even thought jungkook's face shows everything that he was annoyed.

"Why did you say that!" Sana pinch tzuyu's arm makes tzuyu hissed and pouting to her unnies. The situation more awkward and nayeon wanted to remove this silent.

"You still not having breakfast right? We will cook together!" Nayeon said and jin immediately nodded.

"I-i will help you!" He said while look at her. Nayeon's face slightly reddened and she nodded slowly before she stood up and walk to the kitchen. Jin smiling a little and followed her while the others just turn on the television to enjoy the movie. Tzuyu suddenly felt guilty to jungkook and she stood up, walk to his room.

She standing in front the door for a minute before slowly knocked the door and get inside his room. Jungkook who was checking his back in front of the mirror quickly look at her direction. He rolled his eyes and fixing his hair through the mirror. She gulped seeing how his toned muscles and his tattooed arm... It's really attracted her very much. She slowly walk to him, standing beside him while looking down on the floor.

"I-i'm sorry." She mumbled makes jungkook raise his eyebrows and slightly smiling. He turn his body to facing her and he just staring at her even though she was looking down.

"What did you said? I didn't hear it!" He ask purposely to tease her. She look up slowly to his face and bitting her lower lips.

"I-i'm sorry!" She said annoyingly and rolled her eyes. He smirking and walk forward makes she take some step backwards until her back hit the wall. He trap her body between his arms.

"W-what a-are you doing?!" She ask stuttering and her eyes suddenly lost when seeing his tattoos more closer. She keep staring as if she was studying every inch of the tattoos. He raise his eyebrows seeing what she see. He noticed her eyes was in his tattoos makes he smirking a little.

"Why? It's beautiful huh?" He ask while raising his eyebrows. She take a glance to his face and nodded slowly.

"C-can I touch it?" She ask and it's make his heart beating knowing that he need to endured her touch. He gulped and nodded to her. She smiling and take his hand, then take a closer look of every inch of his tattoos from his fingers to his shoulder. He grinding his teeth, tried to hold his heart when she was touching him.