Chapter 3

"Unnie!!!!" Tzuyu cheer in excited as soon as she enter the cafe and hugging each one of them. Her 8 bestfriends and also her sisters.

"Shuhhh! You're too loud!" Jihyo said and the others giggling to her. They take a sit again and smiling to tzuyu.

"You're grown up! I miss you so much!" Nayeon said to tzuyu and lean her head on tzuyu's shoulder.

"I miss you guys too! Sooo much!" She said and smiling widely with her nose scrunched. The others smiling and laughing on her cute actions and knew that tzuyu is always this cute, innocent, clingy and pure if she was with them. But if she with someone she felt annoyed or a stranger, she will not give any damn fck!

"So our tzu tzu will continued working here?" Momo ask her and she just nodded like a kid.

"I will start next week!" She said and take a sip of her coffee.

"Good! I bet you will become a top model here too soon!" Sana said while winking. The others just nodded and looking at tzuyu's face.

"Unnie.. I want to tell you something!" She whined and pout.

"What? Just tell it!" Dahyun said and stroking her hair.

"I meet this guy! Yeah a good looking but a jerk one. Seriously! he really annoyed me and I don't like him serious talk!! Annoying as hell!" She said and rolled her eyes,feel annoyed only when thinking of him. The others raised their eyebrows and look at each other with a smirk.

"Huh? Guy? Who?" Jeongyeon ask feeling weird and want to protect their youngest one if a bad guy bothered her.

"Erm what does his name erm... Jungkook? Jeon jungkook I think?" She said and shrugged her shoulders. The others widened their eyes and mina who take a sip of her orange juices choked when hearing it. Chaeyoung quickly pat mina's back to calm her down.

"Seriously that jeon jungkook???!!" Sana ask and still in disbelief. Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and look weird at her unnies.

"Why??? You guys know him?!" She ask and wait curiously to their answer.

"Of course!! He was a CEO of JK Entertainment,the most popular and goodlooking CEO but arrogant,cold as hell! and also a bestfriend of Jimin!" Dahyun said bringing up her boyfriend names. The others just nodded as they all already knew about jungkook. They just don't believe that tzuyu and jungkook know and annoyed each other because jungkook is a type who don't approach girl first and so do tzuyu who doesn't approach or talk with strangers.

Tzuyu just nodded in understand and look at her unnies while shrugging her shoulders. The unnies gave a weird look and smirk to each other then started talking other topics.

-

Tzuyu going back to her house and seeing her parents and jungkook's parents also sitting at the living room. They all look at her with a smile while she just furrowing her eyebrows.

"E-ermm.. Is something happened?" She ask because the situation seems really tense and awkward.

"Tzuyu-ah, come here!" Her mom said while tapping on the couch beside her. She walk awkwardly towards them and sit beside her mom. She look at each of their parents face in turn that were really serious and hesitate to talk.

"W-what's wrong mom? Auntie?" She ask slightly smiling but in awkward.

"Mom??!!!" Someone shout while looking around. It was jungkook. His feet froze when seeing all of them gathered at the living room and his eyes meet tzuyu's eyes. She rolled her eyes.

'Get inside someone house but shouting like a crazy guy!' She thought while slightly shook her head in annoyed. He rolled his eyes too before continued walking towards them and sit across to their parents and tzuyu.

"So why did you ask me to come here?! I have many things to do!" He said coldy while raising his eyebrows, crossing his legs and also arms.

'Such a rude guy!' She thought when she take a glance at his action. Everyone did not answered his question make he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mom????" He said which mean to make his mom answer his question. His mom look up at his face in nervous.

"E-err... We need to wait someone else. Okay? Just wait!!" His mom said while slightly smiling. He sigh and grab his phone, scrolling onto it while the others still remain silent.

"Hello Mr, Mrs." Someone in his 50s with a suit and a suitcase suddenly approach and bow to them. Their parents quickly stood up and nodded to him. Tzuyu and jungkook furrowing their eyebrows and just looking at him.

"Take a seat, Mr. Park" Tzuyu's dad say and they all take a seat including Mr.Park. they waiting for that Mr.Park to talk eagerly and really curious of what happened.

"Okay, we will go straight to the point okay?" Mr.Park ask with a smile. Jungkook adjust his seat and glaring at him in a serious face as he can't hide his curious feelings.

"Just proceed." Jungkook said coldly and they all looking at Mr.Park direction.

"Okay. Firstly, I'm Mr.Park,a lawyer for Jeon's family along time ago. So, today I want to tell you guys especially Mr.Jeon jungkook and Mrs.Chou tzuyu."

Jungkook and tzuyu widened their eyes and feeling really nervous when Mr.Park suddenly mentioned their name. What happened? What's going on???