Chapter 21

Tzuyu woke up in the morning a little bit late today since today is weekend so jungkook and her did not have to going to work. She walk to the bathroom to take a shower and also doing her morning routine as usual. She put on her oversize tshirt before walk out from her room to the kitchen without glancing to jungkook and also minju at the living room.

Jungkook who seeing her walk to the kitchen, widened his eyes in disbelief that she wear that kind of shirt! He gulped and his eyes keeps looking at her. He felt his body was sweating in nervous and his eyes still locking on her figure. Her smooth legs exposed...

He gulped again.

"look who can't control himself now!" Minju whispering to her brother with a smirk to tease her brother. She obviously know why jungkook behave like that.

"Shhhh just shut up!" He said while still staring at tzuyu. Tzuyu who cooking doesn't realize that he was staring at her like that.

"Unnie. There is something should I help?" Minju approached her and leaning her back at the counter beside tzuyu. Tzuyu who cutting the vegetables look at her and smiling.

"There is nothing. Just go take a sit." She said and keep cutting it.

"Ahhh!!" She suddenly shout and groaning makes minju look at her. Her fingers cut a little and bleeding. Jungkook who at the living room rush with his uncontrollable worried face.

"What? Why?!" He ask.

"Oppa! Unnie-"

He quickly rush to her without hearing what his sister said. He grab her hand and seeing her finger was cutting and bleeding.

"Careless!!" He glaring to her and he immediately place her finger at his mouth. He suck the blood just like the old method which is suck the blood will stop the blood from flow out again. Her eyes widened seeing he did that?! He take a look at her finger and dragging her to the sink before spilt his saliva. He wash her hand makes she flinched because of the sting then he washed his mouth too.

(Did the old sucking blood method still use nowadays?! Hahaha ignore it! :P)

"Minju, help me take the first aid kit. Search it in that drawer." He said and dragging her to the couch at the living room. Minju just nodded and go search the things. He glaring to her makes she bite her lower lips. Minju the come and giving him the first aid kit before he took the ointment to put on her cut.

"Can't you be more careful after this?!" He said sternly while puting the ointment.

"I-it's not that bad. I'm okay.." She pull her hand away from him makes he glaring at her in annoyed. Minju who look at the tense situation suddenly clear her throat.

"I-i will order some foods for today! Unnie you don't have to cook okay." Minju said and pick her phone to ordering some foods. Jungkook still glaring to her as he really in annoyed to this stubborn girl. He was really worried and care about her but her??? Stubborn and didn't put herself in the first place.

Ps:// What do you thinkkkkkk??????? 😅