Chapter 50

When tzuyu going to the bathroom, jungkook's Hyungs and tzuyu's unnies all gathering around Jungkook and eagerly waiting for him to telling something. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why??!! What??!!" He ask in weird and a little annoyed to them.

"You don't want to tell anything? To us?" Nayeon ask makes he more confused.

"What?! I don't have anything to tell and look at your sister! Arghhhh! Luckily I love her! If not ... Ish." He sigh and shooking his head.

They all chuckled and suddenly Jimin started talking.

"Did you guys already--"

"Yah! I think she's pregnant!!!" Sana said in half shout as she really excited. Jungkook's eyes widened and froze in his spot.

"Yah!!! Seriously you guys already......." Jin didn't continued his words as they all saw how shocked and froze Jungkook is. His reaction shows the answer of everything they ask.

"Yahhh!!! Seriously??!!" Jihyo shouting as they all know why Jungkook was froze. He gulped and look at their face in turn. Their eyes all sparkled, really excited and at the same time shock too.

"Yahhoooo!!!!" Nayeon shout and so do other girls.

"No. No. Don't put a high hope Noona!" Jungkook said but in his heart, he also put a really high hopes about this. Taehyung who sit beside him rub his back and smiling widely.

"It seems you're the one that put the high hopes right!" Taehyung said makes all of them chuckled and cheering together.

Suddenly tzuyu came again as all of them make their straight face back. She furrowed her eyebrows and take a sit beside Jungkook again.

"Kook... Are you working tomorrow??" She ask and hugging his arm, leaning her head on his shoulder. His Hyungs and her unnies already holding their laugh and smile. He clear his throat.

"E-erm... Yes.. why?"

She look up to his face.

"Can't you just stay at home with me? Just like today." She pouting, showing her upset face. He furrowed his eyebrows and make a playful mad face.

"It's not that I don't want baby... But I need to go to finish my works too." He caressed her cheeks with a tint smile. She look down, still pouting and sigh deeply. Jungkook also sigh and look at her unnies as if he want them to convince her.

"Tzuyu-ah, you can come to my house."

"Or... We will come here again?"

The girls keep telling her.

She look at her unnies with a pout and shooking her head.

"I want you..." She whined and shaking jungkook's arm. He raise his eyebrows and pinching her cheeks.

"Okay baby... Don't talk about that now hm? I will think about it." He smiling and her lips also curled into a tint smile, nodding her head just like a kid. Jungkook look at his Hyungs and then to her unnies. They make a face to convince him to ask tzuyu about this. They wanted to confirm if she really pregnant or not. Jungkook clear his throat and look at her.

"Baby...."

"Hm?" She immediately look up to him while raising her eyebrows.

"Let's going to the hospital? Check up on you?"

"For what? I don't sick or what." She said and furrowing her eyebrows.

"But you throw up this morning!!!" Jungkook said makes all of the others gasped and eyes widened. They really confirm that she was pregnant after hearing it.

"Tzuyu-ah, I think you're pregnant. Serious talk!!" Nayeon said excitedly and the girls look at her with their wide smile and sparkling eyes.

She raise her eyebrows, as she finally realized what happened to her. She really doesn't have any ideas about this. She gulped and look at Jungkook who raising his eyebrows with a smile.

"Let's go?" He smile widely and really hoping this is true. She nodded slowly earning a 'Yeay' from others as they all excited. Really excited!