Chapter 15

One week have passed and after that 'incident', jungkook and tzuyu seems awkward and don't talk too much to each other. They also already going back to their house and continue working just like usual. Jungkook quiet busy for a week because of his new project that will be launch.

Jungkook was zoning out, sitting on his swivel chair while playing with the pen with his fingers.

"Hi Kookkk!!!!" A door swung opened revealing Jin and Nayeon. Jungkook frown and take a deep sigh in annoyed.

"Ughhhh..... You think this is your office huh?!" Jungkook ask in annoyed and not in his mood. Jin furrowed his eyebrows seeing he like that - not excited when they meet up.

"What's wrong hm?" Jin ask but jungkook just stood up and walk to the couch. The two of them also walk to the couch and sit across to him. Jungkook look at them while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Why the two of you...." He pointed his index finger to nayeon and then to jin.

"Ouh we're..."

"ARE YOU DATING???!!!" Jungkook ask, cutting nayeon's words in shocked and eyes widened.

"What the...We're just bump onto each other at the cafe in front of your office and then She want to meet you and ask about tzuyu too!!! We're not dating!!!" Jin said while glaring to jungkook and make a 'stfu' face.

"Not yet..." Jungkook said to tease them. Nayeon slightly blushing and look down on the floor to hide her face. Jin clear his throat and still glaring to jungkook to stop him from talking any weird things.

"So how yours honeymoon???" Jin smirking. The question make nayeon look up at jungkook's face.

Jungkook rolled his eyes when hearing his hyung ask him about her. He seem really can't digest what he feels and wanted to avoid this feelings.

"What?! Just like usual.." He said with a flat voices.

"She's okay?? Did you somehow hurt her??!!" Nayeon ask while glaring to jungkook. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not that bad noona!" He said in annoyed. Nayeon slightly smile in relief when hearing it from jungkook. They stay silent for a while before jungkook started to talk again.

"Noona! Tzuyu. Did she really don't know how to swim?" He ask in curious. Nayeon raise her eyebrows and her lips curled into a smirk a little when hearing he ask something about tzuyu.

'He wanted to know more about tzuyu? He already fall for her or what!' Nayeon thought with a smirk.

"Mmhmm. She really don't know how to swim and really afraid of it." She explain to him makes he nodded his head in understand.

"Why???? I told you. You really caught a feelings for her right!" Jin ask while smirking to jungkook.

"I'm not!!!" He fight his hyung words while rolling his eyes.

"Last time, she felt into the pool and about to drown! Luckily I'm there!" Jungkook said proudly to jin. Nayeon eyes widened hearing it from jungkook.

"Seriouslyyy???!!! Is she okay??? Why did she not tell us about this!" Nayeon in worried as she talk also in speed. Jin giggled looking at her.

"She's okay. Yeah, sobbing a little after that just like a kid! Maybe she don't want you guys to worried?" Jungkook shrugged his shoulder and a tint smile appeared on his lips when remembered again the scene when she was sobbing and hiccups just like a little kid in his arms.

Jin furrowing his eyebrows seeing jungkook with his smile. He knew. He knew jungkook was not like this with every girls. He knew jungkook already have a feeling towards tzuyu.

'It's good though' Jin thought and also smiling.

"She always crying or clingy like that when afraid, pain or whatever. So be patience just for one year!" Nayeon's words make jungkook look up at their face and his face was switched to a upset face. The word 'ONE YEAR' really hurted him. Really hurt.

"A-are you okay??" Nayeon ask when seeing his face was switching from smiling to upset.

"N-nothing." He fake a smile.

"Jungkook-ah, you know what. You can broke the rules that you make for your own self anytime and anywhere because actually no one make that rules." Jin said as he was understand what jungkook thinking about. Jungkook look at their face while raising his eyebrows.

"W-what a-are you talking about. I don't understand!" He stuttering and bitting his lower lips.

"Look. You even stuttering when you say that! We're going first!" Jin tease him and stood up from the couch. Nayeon also stood up beside him before the two of the walk away to exit his office room. Jungkook rest his back and think again about what his hyung said just now.