Chapter 45

After done taking their breakfast, Jungkook , tzuyu and minju walk to the living room. Minju take a sit across Jungkook but when tzuyu want to walk towards minju, he pull her by her waist and makes her sit on his lap.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" She hitting his arms as he wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. Minju smiling, really love to see this relationship between them.

"Oppa!! Ahh.. didn't last night enough?!" Minju ask makes Jungkook raising his eyebrows to his own sister.

"Nope! Never enough." He said as minju chuckled and tzuyu elbowed his stomach. He smelling her hair and to her skin as she felt an electric shiver again when he did that. He really love to smell her scent. He pull his head back and shook his head, really in lost when smelling her like this. He can't get enough of her.

"I assumed oppa must be not satisfied you right unnie? Euw he's really not knowing about girls." Minju said mockingly while stick out her tongue to Jungkook as if she want to tease him.

Tzuyu smiling and nodding quickly. Purposely to tease him too.

"Right! You're right! He really don't know anything." She said makes Jungkook raise his eyebrows with a evil smirk. He look at her with his deep glare.

" Oh Really?! I think you're the one that begging me to-"

"Yahhh!!! You!!!" Tzuyu closed his mouth with her hand makes minju laughing really hard. She make a mad face to him as if she want him to shut his mouth. She slowly remove her hand from his mouth as he was smirking in satisfied.

"Minju-ah, didn't you hear who become really loud last night??!!" Jungkook ask makes tzuyu hissed in annoyed and mad. Minju also felt embarrassed out of sudden and giggled again.

"Yah! You're the one who said 'i will be gentle to you' and then... Ugh!" She mockingly said to him and rolling her eyes then stood up from his lap. She walk to sit beside minju and glaring to him. He raise his eyebrows, smirking when hearing the words come from her mouth.

"Why? You don't like it? Does I'm too greedy???" He ask, really wanted to know. Minju look at her brother with a disgusted face.

"Ahh!!! Stop talking about this! I'm still not married!" Minju said, earning a chuckled from tzuyu. Tzuyu then pull minju closer to her.

"Then, do you want to know someone? I can recommended to you someone I knew!" She said makes Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who?! No need!" He suddenly become cold and glaring to the two of them. Minju who smiling turn to upset face.

"Why.... Oppa! Aish. I already grew up!" She whined and slightly shook tzuyu's hand as if she want her to convince Jungkook.

"Jungkook. Just let her." Tzuyu said to him with a tint smile. He groaned and look away in annoyed. He can't say no to tzuyu and that was his weakness.

Minju smiling and look at tzuyu in serious and wanted to know about that guy.

"He was a model at my workplace too. His name is Jaehyun. Tall, really goodlooking, have a good body! And should I say perfect?" She said to minju makes Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. He felt annoyed out of sudden hearing her compliment about that Jaehyun. He groaned loud enough to make the two of them hear it. He rolled his eyes, cross his arms and look away in annoyed.

Tzuyu smiling as she know why he was like that.

"Yeah, I think he will likes you when you meet him!" She said again to minju. Minju smiling widely and really attracted to know about Jaehyun more.

"I want to know him! Is he a good guy unnie?!"

"Yeah.. Really a nice guy! Gentleman, ah everything about him perfect!"

Jungkook sigh deeply, really in annoyed and mad this time. He clenching his jaw, holding his jealous feelings. Tzuyu leaned to minju's ear.

"If your brother didn't marry with me, I think I will obviously fall for him. Hmm.. but I prefer your brother more!" She whispered and pull back her head with a chuckled. Minju also chuckled and nodded her head excitedly.

"You will let me know him right unnie?!" Minju ask as tzuyu nodded her head while taking a glance to Jungkook. She smiling seeing how jealous he is.

"I will introduce you to him next week? Alright?" She ask and minju nodded to her in excited. She then sigh deeply.

"Look at your brother, I only talk about man, then already sulking!" She whispered to minju and minju just chuckled before she stood up, walk towards him. She want to sit on his lap again but he groaned and didn't let her sit on it.

"Aaaaahh let me.... I want to sit!" She whined and pouting. She tried to sit again and he finally let her sit on his lap but he didn't do anything. He just look away and didn't hug her.
She turn her body to the side and looking at him, leaning her head on his chest while wrapping her arms at his neck. Minju in the other side already giggled and can't believe that her brother will be like this.

"Are you sulking towards me?" She ask and pouting. He didn't replied and still look to the other side. She sigh deeply before smirking and planted her lips on his neck. She could see he was gulping and grinding his teeth. Minju eyes widened and immediately look away, feels embarrassed seeing the couple.

"We will see if you can still sulking." She said and keep smelling, brushing her nose and lips on his neck. He suddenly wrap his arms around her waist and glaring to her. She bit her lower lips and hold her laugh, also staring into his eyes.

"You're lucky that minju is here." He whispered.

"Why?! You're embarrassed of minju? Or what?!" She purposely ask and it's make minju look at them. He glaring deeply into her eyes.

"You really brave huh? We will see after this! I will make you regret acting like this to me!" He  raise his eyebrows and smirking a little. He lean closer to her ears makes she nervous and gulping.

"First, you talk and compliment about that jaehyun. Second, you really brave teasing me like this. I will give a good punishment to you." He whispered and pull back his head then smiling.

Ps:// Thank you whoever that still reading, comment and like this book! 😁💓🤗