Chapter 12

It's already 8:00 PM and they should eat dinner. He was brushing his hair in front of the mirror and glancing towards tzuyu who scrolling her phone on the couch.

"Where do you want to eat?!" He ask coldly while walking towards her. She raise her eyebrows and looking at him.

"Anywhere. I don't care." She said and shrugged her shoulder. Actually she felt really bored and don't know what to do.

"Go, dress up. I will bring you out!!!!" He walk to the table and put on his watch. He already wear his sweatpants and sweater.

She stood up and dress up without talking much.

After all done, they walk to the hotel lobby together and the guard at the main door give him a car key as he nodded and grab it before he lead her to the parking lot. They get inside the car and he drove to a place. They still silent as no one started talking until they arrived at a place.

He get out from the car without talking anything to her. She tched before get out from the car too.

'Beach?' She thought and follow him walking. Her eyes seeing a light of a big restaurant but not that big actually... A restaurant near the beach that viewing a night sky and beach.
They take a sit and immediately all of the eyes of peoples there were looking at them. Why not right? She is Chou Tzuyu, every men admired her and he is Jeon Jungkook every girls admired him.

He didn't care what happened and just staring at her which is she was showing her uncomfortable face.

"Should we go eat somewhere else?" He ask makes she quickly look up at his face. She shook her head and thinking that she should not trouble him more.

He nodded but he knew that she was uncomfortable. He lift up his arm as a sign for calling a waiter. A guy who is a waiter come to them and keep staring at tzuyu.

"W-what do you want to eat?" That guy ask but still... Staring at her and handing the menu to her. Then, that waiter guy purposely touch her hands when handing it. Jungkook felt annoyed and punched the table roughly makes all of the other peoples including that waiter guy and tzuyu flinched, look at his direction. He stood up and tap hold that guy shoulder roughly, glaring to him.

"Do you want to be fired????!!" He slightly raise his voices makes the restaurant situation become tense and no noises. They all know who is jeon jungkook.

"I-i'm s-sorry." That waiter guy said stuttering and want to bow to him but he didn't allow him to bow. Jungkook tap his cheeks quiet roughly and glaring deep into his eyes.

"Then, working properly!" He scoff and sit again with a cold face and slightly mad face? Tzuyu gulped seeing how he was in mad and why should he be mad?

They finally done ordering foods and people's eyes still glancing to them. But when jungkook look at their direction, they all quickly removed their eyes in afraid.

"What was that for?" Tzuyu ask while furrowing her eyebrows. Jungkook look at her and raising his eyebrows.

"For.... Staring and touch my wife?" He said and slightly chuckled. Just in purpose to teasing her. She rolled her eyes and look away but his eyes still staring at her. His smile become fade and in serious when the thought about their marriage status running in his mind.... Including his mixed feelings.

She just look at the night view doesn't realize that jungkook was staring at her. After for a while, a waiter came to served their foods.

"Enjoy your meal Mr,Mrs." She bowed before walk away and they just eating without talking anything to each other.