Chapter 51

Jungkook waiting at the outside the hospital room alone as he ask all of the others to waiting at the house. His Hyungs and tzuyu's unnies wanted to follow them to the hospital but Jungkook didn't allowed them! 😂

He can't stay still, his legs keep moving and he keep walk back and forth. Really nervous as he hope what they say is true. Suddenly the door swung open revealing tzuyu who was smiling with the doctor. He immediately rush to her and asking the doctor.

"How's my wife doc?" He bitting his lower lips and closed his eyes, hoping that the news is YES.

"Your wife is okay, she just having a bad stomach condition. There is nothing bad." The doctor said with a smile as his face immediately switching. He really hope she was pregnant... But... His hopes can't be reach. Tzuyu could see his face switching.

He tried to not makes her guilty as he still fake his smile.

"Oh really? So there is nothing bad right. Thankyou doc. Thankyou very much!" He fake a smile to the doctor and then to her.

The doctor smile and nodded before lean to his ears.

"Take care of her!" The doctor whispered and walk away leaving him dumbfounded. He turn to her and caressing her cheeks.

"Let's go?" He smile and drag her hand to the car. Tzuyu know he was disappointed.

They get inside the car and he immediately drove away, without talking nor taking a glance to her. He really feels upset, and disappointed. When they arrived at the house, he want to get out from the car but she hold his hand, stopping him from getting out.

"Are you disappointed that I'm not pregnant?" She ask, staring to his face and so do him. He smile and caressing her cheeks.

"No, I'm not. We can tried it again right!" He smirk and winking towards her. She pouting makes he raise his eyebrows.

"Why??" He ask and stroking her hair.

"If I said something, don't be mad."

"Why should I be mad?!" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because I'm lying to you? I'm pregnant kook!" She smile widely as Jungkook was eyes widened and gulping of what she said.

"SERIOUSLY???!!!!!!" He shout in excited and hitting the car steering. Really happy.

"Are you serious right now baby??!!! Then the doctor--"

"I ask the doctor to lie, I want to told you by myself."

He immediately hug her tightly makes she choke and hitting his arm.

"Kook!" She hit his back and he slowly broke the hug. He hold her nape and pull her closer, planted his lips on her. He kiss her passionately, softly and full with love.

"Thankyou." He mumbled between the kiss as she could feel he was smiling. He kiss her more and she also responded and pull him to deepened the kiss too. The kiss was last for a minute as he slowly broke the kiss, attaching his forehead with her.

"Thankyou. Thankyou so much." He said again and give a peck on her nose, cheeks and hug her again. She smiling widely and hug him too, feeling blessed having jeon Jungkook as her husband.  They broke the hug and staring at each other with a smile.

"Then, let's get inside, unnies and Hyungs must be waiting for us." Tzuyu said earning a nodded from him. They get out from the car and walk with a really good mood and wide smile and then enter the house.

Jungkook clear his throat and wearing his cold face. When they saw the two of them get inside the house, they all rush to them, waiting for the news.

"How's??!!"

"Tell us Jungkook!!"

Nayeon and Jin shout excitedly.

"No. There is nothing." He said with his cold face as all of them from smiling turn to a pouting and sigh. Jungkook chuckled and so do tzuyu.

"YES!!! PREGNANT!!!" He suddenly said and they all look at them again in shocked and happiness full inside their eyes.

"Yahhoooo!!!" They shout, and jumping celebrating the news. His Hyungs shaking Jungkook, wanted to tease him.

"My big brother Wu! As expected!" Taehyung whispered and give a evil smirk. Jungkook raising his eyebrows and showing his proud face.

"Right! When is your turn?" Jungkook whispered to taehyung while pointing his lips to Sana. Taehyung raise his eyebrows.

"We will see.." he whispered again.

Tzuyu was hugged by her unnies and they keep teasing, and showing that they really excited about this. Who will not excited right??! They will become auntie and so do the boys, they will become uncle! 😭