Chapter 11

Jungkook woke up in the morning and stretching his arms before take a shower and dress up. After done dressing up, he walk to the living room while holding his sunglasses. He furrowed his eyebrows when there is no tzuyu's figure.

'Is she still sleeping or what??!' He thought and take a deep sigh. They will be late! He walk to the kitchen and prepare some bread with jam for breakfast and suddenly she walk in a rush to the living room. He who sitting at the table at the kitchen can saw her that in rush.

"You're late!!" He said while munching the bread. She rub her nape and walk towards him before take a seat in front of him.

"I-i'm forgot!" She rolled her eyes and take the bread that he prepared.

"Yah!! Last time you ask me to do breakfast on my own! Then today you take mine!!!" He said glaring to her face. She rolled her eyes again and just eating the bread. He tched and also rolling his eyes before stood up and walk away.

"Faster I will wait outside!" He walk to the outside and waiting inside the car. Tzuyu quickly finished the bread and also walk to the car. She get inside the car while fixing her shirt and he started to drove to the airport.

After for a while, they already arrived at the airport and he give the car key to his assistant before walk inside. She just followed him since he was walking to his own private plane and her mouth hang opened, amazed of that.

'Is he really own this private plane??!' She thought still eyes widening.

"Get inside!" He said coldly while pointing his chin to make she walk inside and he just followed her from behind. She look around inside the private plane and amaze of the beauty and luxury feelings inside it. She take a seat at the window side and jungkook take a sit beside her. The plane started departures and she just look at the view through the window. Jungkook adjust his seat and rest his back, wanted to take a nap.

"If you want something just called the flight attendance or crew or whatever." He said and closed his eyes. She immediately turn her head, look at him when he say that and keep on staring at his face.

'His face when sleeping just like a baby!' She thought.

"What are you staring? I'm not sleeping yet!!" He suddenly said but still closing his eyes.

She fake a cough and look at the other side.

'How did he know??!' She thought and clear her throat again.

-

They already arrived at the hotel lobby and tzuyu rushing to the counter wanted to ask for another room.

"C-can I get a room for me?" She ask and the staffs was looking at behind her where jungkook was walking towards them. Their eyes were staring and sparkling seeing him and not hear what she said. Jungkook walk to her and raise his eyebrows to the staffs. It's make tzuyu felt annoyed.

"Can I know is there is a room that already reserved under my name?" He ask make the staffs flinched and smile,nodding their head.

"W-what y-your n-name s-sir?" One of the staff ask him stuttering.

"Jungkook. Jeon jungkook."

They were shocked and look at his face. They did not know him because he was wearing a cap and also a sunglasses.

"Y-you're jeon jungkook??!! Wah! I have been adoring you for a long time! C-can I take a selfie w-with you?" The staff stuttering said and tried to hold his hand that he placed on the counter. Tzuyu quickly took his hand and smiling to them.

"E-erm sorry but please do your work?" She said with a hot glare. Jungkook raise his eyebrows and take a look at her hand that still in his hand. He smirking a little out of sudden.

The staffs wearing a annoyed face before started to search for his name and giving her a room key.

"It's only one room that already reserved." She said.

"Okay. Thankyou!" Jungkook say grabbing the key and also took tzuyu's hand, dragging her away from the counter. They walk to the room and tzuyu wriggled her hand, let go from his hand.

She rolled her eyes and crossing her arms while jungkook clear his throat.

She walk and jungkook just follow her from behind. They already in front of their room and he open the room with the key. She immediately get inside the room and look around. It's really a big room and it actually look likes a apartment! A bed with a balcony beside it, a kitchen, a pool and also a big bathroom!

But... Something running in her mind.

"Is they seriously give us only one bed???!" She ask and looking at him.

"Then??? Did you see another bed?? No right!" He rolled his eyes and jumped on the bed.

"Ahh... Really nice!" He mumbled and stretching his body on the bed. She just sigh and shook her head.

'I won't sleep together with him forever!!' She thought and walk to the balcony. She take a deep breath and enjoying the view..