Chapter 29

Jungkook was at his office and keep zoning out with a wide smile on his lips. He thinking to tell their parents that they don't want to separate after one year and don't want to follow the contract marriage anymore.

"What's up kook!!" Someone barged into his office room makes he flinched and quickly wear his cold face.

"Hyung!!!!!!" He shout in annoyed and glare to them. It was taehyung and Sana. The two of them shrugged their shoulder, ignoring him and walk straight to the couch. He groaned in annoyed and stood up, walking towards them. They sit on the couch and He take a sit across them.

"You're dating right???!!" He ask and smirking to taehyung and Sana.

"It's not your problems!" Taehyung said and stick out his tongue.

"Right! You're problems is how to avoid and stop your own wife from asking you to divorce her after one year." Sana glaring to him and taehyung just chuckled.

Jungkook suddenly smiling, look down on the floor and playing with his fingers. His mind was lost remember again what happened between him and tzuyu. Sana and taehyung look at each other and furrowed their eyebrows.

"Yah!! You're already in good terms with her right???!!!" Taehyung ask in eyes widened. Jungkook quickly look up at their faces and switch his face to a cold one again.

"What?! No!" He denied cause he don't want their hyungs and tzuyu's unnies know and tease them about this.

"You're lying aren't you?!" Sana smirking and pointing her index finger to him. He shook his head aggressively in nervous.

"I'm not! Serious talk!" He lift his arms in surrender to convince them.

"Seriously??? Hm i didn't know that you wearing a lip tint to office!" Sana ask while smirking and raising her eyebrows. Jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly wipe his lips with his hand.

"Y-yeah.. I-it's minju! Minju was the one that force me to try her lip tint!" He said with a gulp, really nervous. Taehyung chuckled and look at Sana to just nodded to what jungkook said.

"Alright. Alright. We will see..." Sana said again and jungkook bitting his lower lips in nervous. He was in danger situation just now!

"Hyung.. Ahh I forgot! My banana milk already run out of stock at my house!!!" He pout his lips means he want his hyungs to buy for him. Taehyung sigh as he know what jungkook wants while Sana look at jungkook in weird and laughing really hard.

"Alright! Alright. I will bring for you when we visit your house!" Taehyung said and shooking his head.

"You??? Banana milk??!!" Sana laugh makes jungkook rolles his eyes to Sana. Finally others person knew about this exclude his hyungs, his family and tzuyu.

"What's so funny?!" He glare to her. Sana make a 'blaablabla' face tried to tease him. He knew that she will spread this fact soon to her others members. It's not like he don't want the others know but he just slightly embarrassed since the others doesn't know how his actual behaviours which is crackhead, clingy and not like what they saw before this - cold, arrogant and rude.

-

Jungkook going back from his office and furrowing his eyebrows when seeing there is none figure of his wife. He look around before calling her name.

"Tzuyu????!"

Tzuyu who inside their room quickly walk to him. Yes, they already sleep together started what happened and she will no longer sleep in that room alone. His lips curled into a smile when seeing her approached for him.

"You're already back!" She said like a kid and hug him. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing how weird her behaviour is. Is she really this clingy?

"Mhm. Where is minju? I didn't see her?" He ask and she broke the hug, pouting to him. He raise his eyebrows and smiling before bend his knee to make his height same as her.

"Why????" He caressed her cheeks.

"Always search for minju! I'm here too!" She crossed her arms and look away, sulking towards him. He chuckled and pull her into his arms, hugging her.

'Does she in her month or what? Never ever before this jealous with minju!' He thought while smiling and stroking her hair. She responded to the hug too.

"I didn't mean that. You're more important but I just want to know." He said and still hugging her.

"I already send her to your parents house. She want to going back cause Your parents already come back from abroad." She said makes he nodded before she look up to his face and staring at him as if she want something.

"What?" He raise his eyebrows.

"I want chocolate. Can you buy it for me?" She pouting and eagerly waiting for his answer. He felt really weird this time and assumed that she must really in her month.

"Only chocolate? I will buy more than that if it's for you!" He smiling and give a peck on her lips. She's smiling widely before hug him more tightly.