Chapter 22

It's already 4:00 PM and jungkook received a call from his friends that they wanted to visit her house. Tzuyu and minju was playing the video games at the living room, ignoring him alone. Suddenly a knocked hear at the door makes jungkook walk towards it and open the door.

"Hey Bro!" Mingyu bro hug him and so do Eunwoo. 

"Let's get in!" Jungkook said with a smile, felt excited meeting with his friends after for a long time. He lead the two of the to the living room makes mingyu raise his eyebrows seeing tzuyu and also minju.

"Your sister and that was the girl that you told us?" Mingyu whispered and jungkook glaring to him for a second before nodded to his question. They take a sit at the couch across to the girls.

"You didn't mind if I become closer to her right? She's only your temporary wife. Right?!" Mingyu ask while staring at tzuyu makes jungkook pissed off but he tried to hold it. Mingyu suddenly stood up and walk to tzuyu, take a sit beside her.

Tzuyu didn't mind and just laughing and smiling with minju playing the games.

"Look! You lose! You didn't know how to play this game??" Mingyu ask and tzuyu just shook her head and smiling to him.

"Like this." He put his hand on her and controlling her fingers too meanwhile tzuyu seriously didn't care since she really into the games and enjoyed it. Jungkook glaring to their hand and stood up in mad before walk to them and yanked mingyu's hand from her. Tzuyu look up at him while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Follow me!" Jungkook grab her hand and dragging her to the upstair in his room. He closed the door roughly, avoiding his friends heard it.

"Enjoy huh? Holding hands with another guy?!" He glaring to her and saying to her mockingly. She furrowed her eyebrows in weird plus annoyed.

"What do you mean? And if I enjoyed it so what? It's not your problem." She scoff and wanted to go but he grab her wrist tightly.

"Ah it's hurt!" She wriggled her wrist even though she knew it useless.

"It's my problems! You're my wife!!!" He shout, still glaring to her. She tched and giggled sarcastically.

"Wife? Didn't you forgot? Or should I fix and told you again? it's TEMPORARY wife!"

His grip loosened and his heart break apart when she saying that words. Actually she also didn't want to say the words that she also hate and the words that her heart can't accept it. She purposely acting more cold towards him to avoid her own feelings, To move on from him and forget him since she knew, they will never be together.

She yanked his hand before walk away leaving him alone in the room. He gulped ruffling his hair in frustrated. He don't want to accept this. He want to broke this rule or this condition that he make by his own self! He's dying because of it. Two of them wanted their egos win and don't want to show their true feelings towards each other. It's make this more hard, more complicated and more annoyed since the two of them don't want to lose in this game. They didn't know each other feelings and the two of them thought that she or he don't have the same feelings. In conclusion, it's more complicated because one of them didn't calm down and confessed the feelings...

-

Mingyu and eunwoo excused themselves when tzuyu come down from upstairs. They know what's going on and mingyu look at jungkook who going down too with his cold straight face.

"We going back first!" Eunwoo said makes jungkook only nodded to him. Mingyu walk closer to him and pat his shoulder.

"Sorry. I'm really sorry if you getting mad towards me." Mingyu whispered and walk away with eunwoo, exit the house. Jungkook sigh deeply and glaring to the girls that still playing the video game. She keep ignore him and laughing with his sister. Minju glancing to him and she seems to know what happened between her brother and tzuyu.

"Oppa! Can you replace me playing this for a minute! I want to go to the toilet!!!" Minju said and quickly rush to him, dragging him to seat beside tzuyu. Really close. He gulped and slowly take the joystick as minju already run away leaving them. Purposely.

Tzuyu sigh and rolled her eyes before scooted a little from him. But... It's still close though. He take a deep breath, and focusing on the video game as he was having a battle with her in the game. Tzuyu also seem serious, really want to win this.

He aggressively showing his skills, really wanted to win. He smirk a little and clicking the last button before the his character in the games win over her. She look at him and rolled her eyes meanwhile he smirking.

"You lose! Such a weak girl!" He said mockingly makes her become ambitious. She furrowed her eyebrows in annoyed and glaring to him.

"Okay fine! Let's play again. If I win, I want you to prepare a meals for me for a week and you need to sleep on the floor for a week too! Deal?!" She raise her eyebrows.

He smirking and raise his eyebrows too.

"If I win, I want to kiss you and you need to respond to it. Deal?"

Her eyes widened and mouth hang open. Really in annoyed. She put the joystick and wanted to stood up but he grab her hand and make she sit again.

"You're the one that start this bet. So there are no ways to break the rules." He smirking and give her the joystick again. She sigh grab her hair in annoyed plus don't know what to do. She don't want to kiss him if only because of this stupid bet. However, she need to play and win this no matter what. She quickly tap the start button and attack him when he didn't ready.

"Yahhh!!!! Aishhh!!" He quickly controlling and beating her, he need to win! They play, play play until....

"YES!!!!!" He shout and celebrating his win. She grinding her teeth and immediately stood up, wanted to walk away but he grab her hand, pulling her towards him makes she felt on top him as he was resting his back at the couch armrest. He gulping and so do her. Her heart beating as hell, cheeks burning up and wanted to get up but he wrapped his arm around her waist.

They were staring into each other eyes for a while.

"You need to do my bet." He suddenly said makes her more crazy. She don't know how to avoid this even though her heart also want to do this.. but not like this and not this time.

"W-we are n-not in g-good relationships. W-we are just C-contract." She stuttering and bitting her lower lips in embarrassed and nervous.

"I don't care. Bet is a bet. Baby." He whispered and smirking.

"I-i don't want! You already kiss me before when you drunk so please? Let me go." She gathered her courage to say what happened between them before this. He furrowed his eyebrows, feeling really weird.

"W-what do you mean?!" He ask and his hand slowly to loosed his grip. He really in weird. She quickly stood up from him and he was adjusting his sit, look up to her face.

"I ask you, what do you mean?!" He ask again slightly in stern voices.

"W-when you drunk that night! Y-you... Kiss me and... Y-you are the o-one that make that hickeys you saw before this!" She said stuttering and actually don't want to talk about this anymore. His eyes widened and raising his eyebrows of the fact she said. He gulped and she quickly walk away leaving him alone. He rubbed his nape, tried to remember it again but nope! He doesn't remember it.

"Ahhh... Why did I drunk that time!!!!" He slapping his own forehead. He felt pissed of himself not because he feel regret of kissing her. But because.. he want to remember how he with her, how her taste, touch and everything that he make with her that night. He lose his chance this time.

😂😂😂