Chapter 14

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jungkook slightly raise his voices makes she flinched. Her feet slipped and can't balance her body make she fell down into the pool. Jungkook eyes widened and chuckled a little seeing she felt onto the pool.

Tzuyu desperately splashed the water with her arms, her breath get quicker and tried to maintain on the surface. Jungkook who realized it suddenly his heart beating as fck, worried if something bad happened to her.

"Kook-" She was about to drown.

"Fck!" He shout and quickly jumped onto the pool, swimming towards her and pull her closer to him. He wrapped his arms at her waist, hugging her. She also wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Why don't you tell me you can't swim????!!!" He slightly raise his voices, scolding her. He take a deep sigh in relief. He finally knew her weakness despite of her cold and stubborn behaviour.

She cough multiples times, gasping for air and rest her head on his shoulder. She did not mutter any words makes jungkook worried.

"Tzuyu-ah! Are you okay??!!" He ask in a rush, hold her nape wanted to look at her face. She don't want he saw her face as she was sobbing and in afraid. She tighten her hug at his neck and still putting her head on his shoulder. Her sobbing and hiccups become more loud make jungkook knew about it.

"Shhhhhh It's okay. I'm here!" He pat her back and her hair before bring her to the corner of the pool. He gulped a little in nervous when they stay still in that position. He loosened his grip at her waist make she tighten the hug on his neck again.

"I-im afraid..." She whine with her cracked voice just like a baby. He sigh deeply in nervous.

"I will lift you up from this pool. Just believe me!" He tried to convince her. She slowly loosened her arms and look at his face. Jungkook raise his eyebrows when seeing her eyes reddened. His heart going crazy again and he quickly look to other side, clearing his throat.

He look at her again with his cold face.

"Don't go close to any pool or whatever that have a deep water after this! Understand??!!" He scolded her with his stern voice make she immediately nodded like a kid afraid of her parents. He lift her up make her sitting beside the pool before he also get up from the pool.

He take a glance at her seeing her shirt wetting makes her body figure more stand out. He clear his throat again.

"I will take a towel. Wait! Don't move!" He said coldly tried to avoid his nervousness. He walk inside, taking a towel for her and himself before walk to her again. He handing the towel to her before she look up and take the towel. She stood up and walk to get inside the room leaving jungkook alone that still beside the pool.

Jungkook sigh deeply too and get inside to take a proper shower and change to a casual outfit.

-

Tzuyu was eating her dinner on the couch while watching the movie without realizing jungkook take a sit on the couch beside her. Not too closer actually! He glance to her and make a fake cough to get her attention.

She furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes to him.

"What??! You just rolling your eyes to me??!!" He ask in annoyed.

"Yeah, so what?!" She raise her eyebrows and rolling her eyes again, continue eating and focused on the movies.

"You're really ungrateful! I was the one who save you this morning!!" Jungkook said while glaring at her. Actually he purposely look for problems and want to fight with her.

"Yahhh!!! You're the one who make me fell down into the pool too!!! Jerk!!" She put her foods on the table in front of her and then glaring at his face too. They were glaring to each other just like they were fighting in their mind and soul.

"Jerk??! You call me jerk huh???!!!"

"Yeessss!! J E R K !"

He pushed her forehead with his palm lightly make she touch her forehead in annoyed.

"Yahhh!!!" She shout and punch his arms roughly. He glare to her and stick out his tongue before stood up and walk away but she block him from stood up by grabbing his arm.

"DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO SAY SORRY??!! WANT ME TO TEACH YOU???!!" She said sarcastically and glaring to his face. He yanked her hand away, bend his back to make his face closer to her. Tzuyu pull back her head and gulped in nervous. Her cheeks already burning red.

Jungkook smirked before talk.

"Don't you know how to say thankyou too??! Want me to teach you too??!!" He ask while glaring to her face, slightly smirking cause he saw her cheeks was blushing. She look down to avoid his eyes and his eyes keep staring at her face.

'Her well shaped eyebrows, eyes, nose and pink lips...' He thought and gulping. Tzuyu was blushing really hard and still avoid his gaze.

"W-what if I w-want you to pay my s-shirt with something else?" He suddenly ask in stutter make tzuyu quickly look up at his face. His heart beating hard even more when her eyes look into his eyes.

"What?! Just tell it! Don't do things like this!!"
She said while glaring even though her cheeks was reddened. Jungkook looking at her eyes and down to her lips before make his face come more closer to her face. Tzuyu gulped and pull her head back don't know what to react.

'Is he lost his mind?!' She thought.

Yes. He lost his mind. He can't control his heart's desires. Her heart skipped a beat and feelings butterflies in her stomach when he still move his face forward. She bite her lower lips in nervous and need to avoid this.

'This is not true. Not true!' She thought.

"J-jungkook-ah! W-what a-are you doing!" She gather her courage to say this words. Jungkook realize what he was doing. He gulped and sigh before pull his head, straighten his back and quickly walk away to the balcony.

He ruffled his hair roughly and sigh deeply.

"Ah messed up! I should not like this!!!" He mumbled slowly while grinning his teeth and ruffling his hair again.Tzuyu gulped again and cupped her cheeks in embarrassed.