Chapter 32

The next day, jungkook already coming back early from his office but tzuyu didn't. She still working at her workplace. Suddenly jungkook's phone ringing and he quickly grabbed it, showing her name on it. A tint smile curled on his lips before he accept the call.

"Yes baby?" He answer excitedly and hearing she was chuckled on the call.

"I will going back a little bit late. Is it okay?" She ask.

"It's okay. I didn't mind! Take your time! I will wait you!" He answer and she just hummed and then hang up the call.

He smiling before walk to the kitchen and thinking to prepared a dinner for her. He cooking some foods for an hour before look at his shirt that already dirty and wet because of his struggled in cooking. He take off hir shirt but suddenly the door bell hearing as his face lighten up assumed that it must tzuyu!

"Is it her??!!" He mumbled, with a wide smile and wiping his hand on the handkerchief before walk to the main door. He open the door revealing a girl, smiling widely and staring at his body. His eyes widened and gulping.

"Y-you??!! What do you want???!!!" He ask coldly and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Of course I want to meet you!" Lisa said and take the step forward, tracing her fingers at his body makes jungkook take some back step.

"Whatever it is. Don't come here again! Get out!" He shout, stopping her walk. She already inside his house as he gulped in nervous plus worried if tzuyu will coming back.

"I want to be here with you. I miss you..." She clingy and walk closer to him as their body didn't have any gap. She tracing her fingers at his face and down to his body more

He yanked her hand and glaring to her.

"I said get out!" He said coldly but she was really desperate as she wrapped her arms at his neck and kiss him at his lips. He look up and avoid her lips. She still kissing his neck meanwhile He tried to loosened the grip of her arms at his neck.

Suddenly the door swung open again revealing tzuyu who smiling and her face immediately switching of what she saw. She grinding her teeth, clenching her fist and without noticing her tears already welled up and rolled down on her cheeks. Her heart broke apart just like a glass fell down on the ground. She quickly turn her body, walk away to the outside.

"T-tzuyu.." He push Lisa roughly and rush to her. He grab tzuyu's hand, stopping her from walking. She turn around facing him and... 

Pang!
A hard slap landed on his cheeks.

"HUH? FEELING GREAT? IS SHE PRETTIER THAN ME?!" She shout while glaring to his face. He hold his cheeks and look at her.

"NO!!"

"LIAR!! YOU KISS HER!!!"

"WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME??! NOTHING HAPPENED! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"NOTHING?!" She chuckled sarcastically and slightly smirk.

"THEN WHAT I SEE??!! YOU KISS HER! AHH YOU'RE REALLY DISGUSTING! LOOK AT THAT BITCH LIPS MARKS ON YOUR SKIN! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE!!!" She wanted to walk away but he grab her hand.

"BUT IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING BABY! I DIDN'T DO THAT THINGS!!!" He manage to say and really in frustrated before she yanked his hand

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" and glaring at him again.

"FUCK OFF! AND JUST KEEP PLAYING WITH THAT GIRL!" She pull out her wedding ring on her finger and throw it to him before walk away leaving him alone that also in his tears. Her tears keep rolling down before she decided to call her unnies about this.

Jungkook felt stunned when look at her wedding ring on the ground. He take it, before grinding his teeth and quickly walk to the house again. He see Lisa who waiting for him with a smile.

"You came for me huh?" She said but he grab her roughly, dragging her to the outside and push her makes she fell on the ground. Her face was really in disbelief that he will doing this.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO COME HERE AGAIN! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT MAKE ME HATE YOU BITCH! GO AWAY AND DON'T BOTHERED ME OR ELSE... YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I WILL DO! I DIDN'T LIKE YOU SO ACCEPT THAT FACTS!" He shout and closed the door with a loud slam. He ruffled his hair, felt really annoyed and need to do something about tzuyu. He want her, he can't lose her.

#SURPRISEEEE!!!! 😂😂