Chapter 2

Jungkook just walk and sit in front of her still with a cold face but a slightly smirk.

"You two already know each other???!!" His mom ask him while looking at him, waiting for his answer.

"Yes! A jerk who bumped onto me at the airport!" She said make their parents look at her with a shocked face because she called him 'a jerk'.

"Tzuyu! Don't talk like that!" Her mom whispered to her but she just rolled her eyes. Jungkook clench his jaw also in annoyed and glaring at her face. They started eating and their parents talking to each other but the two of them? Keep glaring and rolling their eyes to each other. 

After for a while, they already done eating the dinner and gathered at the living room. Tzuyu sit beside his mom and her mom while jungkook sit beside their dad across to them.

"I want to go out!" Jungkook suddenly said and stood up from the couch. He take a glance to her and she just rolled her eyes.

"Then, jungkook-ah! Please Drop tzuyu at her parents house!" His mom said make he turn his body look at them with his eyebrows furrowed.

Her eyes widened and shook her head.

"No auntie! It's okay. I will going back with mom and dad!" She said with a smile to his mom.

"Ahh it's okay sweetie, just go, he will send you back." His mom pat her head and take a glance to jungkook. He rolled his eyes and sigh deeply and so do her. She stood up with annoyed face and walk passing him, going to the outside. Jungkook make a 'why' face to his mom and tched before walk to the outside seeing she was waiting for him while crossing her arms.

"Can you be more faster huh???!!!" She ask and rolled her eyes. He glaring at her and clench his jaw.

"Just get in! Don't you see it's not lock??!!" He said while walking and get inside his car. She also get inside his car and staring at the outside through the window. He started to droving and not talking about anything.

She felt cold as she was wearing a non sleeve dress and keep rubbing her arms.

"Can you slow down the aircond huh?! Did you have a fur or whatt????!!" She ask in annoyed and look at his face.

He tched and took his jacket at the backseat and throw onto her face

"JUST WEAR THIS AND SHUT UP!!"

She hissed in pain as the thick jacket that he throw landed on her face. She glare at him,rolling her eyes before slowly put on the jacket.

They already in front of her house and jungkook was about to get out from the car too but then

"Don't!! Don't follow me!" She said and get out from the car. He shrugged his shoulder and get out from the car even though she already say don't follow her. He walk behind her until they already in front of the door. She stop walking make he also immediately stop. She turn her body and glaring at him.

"Did you deaf or what huh???!! I told you don't follow me!!" She ask while still glaring in annoyed and mad. Jungkook just make a 'whatever' face before she was about to open the door of the house.

"OIII!! MY JACKET!! YOU THINK IT'S CHEAP HUH???!!" He shout while pointing his jacket that still on her. She gulped and take a look at her body before quickly take it off and throw it onto his face too.

"JERK!" She shout and slammed the door roughly leaving him alone at the outside. His lips suddenly curled into a smirk before walk away to his car and drove back again.