Last Chapter :)

It's already 9:00 PM. Jungkook was doing his works on the couch inside their room. His eyes really focusing on the laptop, without taking any glance or what. Tzuyu who sitting on the bed, waiting for him suddenly pouting and stood up. She walk to him and slowly take a sit on his lap. He just let her doing that and still focusing on his laptop.

"Kook.... Let's sleep." She said while hugging him and look to his face. He stop his work and look at to her face too.

"I have some works to do. You sleep first alright?" He raise his eyebrows and smile. She pouting and shook her head.

"I don't want... I want to sleep with you."

He sigh and caressing her cheek for a second.

"Then, just sleep here, on my lap. I will do my works for a while and then I will carry you to the bed. Okay?" He ask and she immediately nodded to it. He smile as she hugging him, snuggle her face at the crook of his neck. He stroking her hair for a while before she fell asleep in his arms then continue doing his works. Yes, he really didn't mind if she keep clingy like this. He loves it. Even though sometimes it's hard for him to do something because she keep wanting to be with him, he still didn't mind.

After for a while, he already done his works and he look at her, staring into her face with a tint smile on his lips. He feels really really really grateful to have her. He carried her to the bed and tuck her in the blanket before laying down beside her and hugging her. She groaned a little and hug him too.

"I never thought that you will be this important to me." He mumbled alone, stroking her hair and staring every inch of her face. He can't help but remember again the first time he meets her, it such a funny moments. Hating her, teasing her, fighting with her and then.... Finally fall in love and she be the mostttttttt important person in his life.

She suddenly look up to his face makes he raise his eyebrows.

"Did I wake you up?" He ask as she shook her head weakly with a tint smile.

"I love you kook. I really love you." She said and hugging him tightly, snuggle his face at his neck. She really can't imagine how she will be if she lose him. Never.

"I love you more than you love me." He chuckled a little and planted a peck on her forehead, hugging her too. In their mind, heart and soul, they don't want to lose each other no matter what. They never expect that they will love each other this hard, this sincere and this deep. Yes, love is a noun that we can't be expected.

That night, they fell asleep with the common feelings and hopes. They really into each other and will continue their small family like this. There is no one that could separate them.... True love stories never have endings and so do their stories.... ❤️

-end-

Ps:// Thankyou guys! Who support, reading, like and comments this book. I'm really grateful. I hope You can enjoy this book! Thankyou very much. 💓💓💝😊😍

What kind / genre of story should I wrote next?  Give your ideas.

And....

Who's story is it? Or should I just stick to tzukook? Or.. give your recommendation!

(But I don't prefer taetzu) hahaha sorry taetzu stans! 😂😅 🤗