Chapter 49

Two weeks had passed. Tzuyu who sleeping in the morning suddenly woke up and rush to the bathroom. Jungkook also woke up while furrowing his eyebrows in weird.

"Uwekkkk" She throw up in the sink as he quickly rush to her and pat her back.

"Why??? Are you sick?" He ask but she still throw up and hold him tightly. He feels really worried and keep rubbing her back. She washed her mouth and look up to him weakly.

"I will carry you hm?" He said and immediately carried her bridal style to the bed again. He sit at the side of the bed with her still in his arms.

"Are you sick? Have a Fever?" He ask while staring and stroking her hair. She shook her head and pouting, hugging him tightly. He sigh deeply and caressing her cheeks.

"I have to go to office. You don't have any schedule right? So just take a rest okay!" He said makes she whined and wriggled her feet.

"I don't want.. just don't go for today!!" She pouting makes he shook his head a little.

"I can't. I have some works to do. I will coming back early! I promise!" He raise his eyebrows and really wanted to convince her. She rolled her eyes and wearing a upset, annoyed face.

"I don't want!!!" She whined again, pouting and furrowing her eyebrows. He quiet shock seeing she become more and more clingy. What's wrong with her? That's what he thinks. He want to put her on the bed but she wrapped her arms around his neck and wanted to stay still in his hug, don't want to let him go away. He raise his eyebrows and staring at her.

She pull his neck closer to her and land her lips on him, giving a long.... Peck before broke it and staring to him.

"Pleaseeeeee....." She showing her puppy eyes makes he gulped and immediately nodded. Just like what I told you before, he can't control when she acting like this. He obviously will lose and fall for her.

"Thankyouuuu kook!!!" She hug him as he still keep thinking what happened to her. She suddenly look up to him again makes he also look to her.

"Why?"

"Koooookkk.... I want to eat ice cream! Can you buy it for me?" She ask receiving a smile from him.

"Of course baby.. but.. you really want me to buy? What if I ask Hyungs and your unnies to buy it? Is it okay? Because they will come here soon!" He said as tzuyu showing her excited face.

"Unnies will come?! Yeayy!!" She shout, celebrating it since she already didn't meet her unnies for a long time. He just staring at her with a tint smile. Only seeing her smiling and in happy like this, can make he feels calm and really grateful of having her.

"Then, go. Go take a shower and I will wait for you at downstairs. Okay? Or.. you want me to take a shower with you?!" He ask with a playful smile. She squinting her eyes and stick out her tongue a little before stood up from him and walk to the bathroom. He chuckled and staring at her figure then walk to take a shower at the another bathroom too.

-

Jungkook who already done showering, waiting at the living room. She still didn't come to the downstairs and suddenly the door knocked by someone. He immediately rush to open the door and revealing some of tzuyu's unnies and his Hyungs.

"Hyungs!" He said excitedly and bro hug with all of them.

"Where is tzuyu?" Sana ask as the girls get inside the house.

"In the room. She will come later!" He said and walk with them to the living room.

"Here. Let have some foods for lunch!" Jin said as they all already bring many types of foods and wanted to eat together. They gathered at the living room with the foods on the centre of the mini table.

"Unnie!" Tzuyu shout and run to them, hugging each of the girls. She then take a sit beside Jungkook and hugging his arm. The others look at her and raising their eyebrows in weird. She usually really embarrassed to clingy towards Jungkook in front of others but now... Aish. What happened?

"Where is my ice cream...??" She suddenly ask as Jungkook immediately take it and hand it for her.

"Here. Eat well!" He pat her head and giving the most sincere smile.

"Ehem! Let's eat!" Jhope said as the others from look at the two of them , started to take their own foods. Jungkook also take his food and they started to eating.

When he want to take a bite of his foods... Tzuyu suddenly talking.

"Ah I don't like ice cream..." She whined and look at him makes he sigh and also look at her, feels slightly annoyed and weird. He put down his spoon back. The others already look at tzuyu also in weird and they know what Jungkook feels.

"Baby... You said you want an ice cream just now?!" He ask softly and staring at her face.

"Yes. But.... I want your foods now. Can I?" She ask and pointing her lips to his foods. His mouth hang open and tilt his head a little in disbelief before glancing to the others. Jin make a face to him that mean just give her the foods. Jungkook look at tzuyu again, caressing her cheeks and smiling.

"Baby... You said you want ice cream! So eat your ice cream first hm?" He tried to convince her again. She pouting and showing her puppy eyes again.

"But.. I want your foods...."

He take a deep breath and sigh deeply.

"Alright. Take it. Take it all. I don't need to eat. I'm okay." He said and pushing the foods towards her then receiving some giggles from the others.

"Thankyouuuu..." She smile and take the foods, started to eating it. Jungkook look at the others and give a deep glare makes all of them laughing really hard.