Chapter 36

It such a sunny day and tzuyu was walking from her workplace building to a cafe nearby. She get inside the cafe, ordering a drinks at the counter then searching for a cash inside her wallet.

"How much?" Someone ask the cashier makes she look up to look at him. He wears a light blue long sleeve shirt with a white pants. It was a formal outfit which means he from his office. It's jungkook. She gulped and wanted to walk away but he quickly grab her hand with his left hand while the other hand take her drink.

She yanked his hand and walk out from the cafe as he catch her up in a rush. He walk beside her and keep staring at her while she just ignore and keep walking.

"Baby...." He stop her walking by standing in front of her. She sigh and look away but he still look at her. He wanted to caressed her cheeks but she hit his hand and glaring to him. He pouting and showing his upset, disappointed face. Tzuyu's eyes could noticed his body become skinnier and his eyes seems didn't have a good sleep.

"I miss you... Didn't you miss me? It's already more than 3 days we didn't meet."  He said and pouting again.

"I don't miss you. And.. Stop bothering me?" She rolled her eyes and wanted to walk away again but he grab her hand.

"Take this. Drink and eat well!" He smile and pat her head before she walk away leaving him with a drink in her hand. In her heart, her mind and her body, she actually want to hug and kiss him right now but she need to hold it and see how he will convince her to get back with him again.

"I will win you back!!! Don't you fucking dare to get close with another guy!" He shout from far makes her lips curled into a tint smile. Jungkook somehow only staring at her figure until she disappeared from his view. He sigh deeply and fix his hair before walk away too.

Tzuyu inside the building keep looking at the drinks with a tint smile.

"Huh! In a good mood today huh?" Jaehyun suddenly come to her and also smiling. Yes, after what happened between him and jungkook, he decided to stay still with tzuyu as a friend and tzuyu also seem didn't mind it. He somehow already move on from her.

"May~be?" She said and smile, taking a sip from the drink that jungkook's bought. She keep smiling and can't hide the facts that she will never hate him.

-

Jungkook going back to his company, slightly smiling and satisfied because he can meet her even though she still act cold towards him. His smile makes everyone in his company building look weird to him. He get inside his office room and take a sit on his swivel chair. He play around to the right and left, felt really in a good mood. He grab his phone, wanted to call nayeon.

"Noona!" He immediately say after she accept the call.

"What?! I'm busy!"

"Can you ask tzuyu to come to your house tonight? And.. I will be there too!" He chuckled and want to persuade nayeon to agree with him.

"What?! Do you think my house is a playground?" Nayeon said while shooking her head.

"Noo!! I don't want. Ask her to go to your house instead!" She said again. Jungkook pouting because of her answer.

"Noona! Pleasee... If she want to go to my house, I didn't ask you to ask her to go to your house! Aish!!" He tched and frown.

"I will bring jin hyung too! Deal?!" He said again while raising his eyebrows, hoping that nayeon will help him this time.

"Hmmm.. Alright. Alright. I don't want to involve if she mad at you!" She said before jungkook hummed happily and hang up the call.

"YESSS!!" He shout in happiness. He want to win her back. He want to do anything he can so that he and she will make up again.