1; cute nicknames for you

Update 2019
Hello readers, I recently continued writing in this book. If you'd like to skip over all the chapters I did years ago(which have very bad spelling and grammar) then go to number 28. Those are the better quality imagines, I have put a lot of work into my newest chapters and I hope you enjoy.

->Steve<-
Of course Steve isn't too up to date on this generation, so he would most likely call you Darling, Beautiful, Doll or Sweetheart. It made your heart melt every time!

->Tony<-
Tony absolutely loves to make you nervous, with a simple nickname you would blush a deep red and butterfly's would fill your stomach. He would most likely call you Doll Face, Gorgeous, Baby Girl or simply Baby!

->Thor<-
Thor not being from Earth, he would call you names that are sweet and a bit old fashioned. He loves to call you things like Princess, My Lady, Beauty or Lady Y/L/N.

->Bruce<-
Bruce is not the most cocky or confident guy in the world, he was very shy and gentle. He would most likely call you sweet little names like Gorgeous, Hun, Sweetie, or Sweetheart.

->Clint<-
Clint is more of a sweetheart then people would think, he would call you simple things like Babygirl, Baby, Beautiful or Hun. Not too special but better then nothing!

->Natasha<-
Nat is normally not for sweet things either but when it came to nicknames, she was really good at it. She would call you things like Gorgeous, Cutie, Sweetheart or Love.

->Loki<-
Alike his brother Thor, Loki's not from around here so his nicknames were pretty older fashioned! He would use names like My Love, My Queen, Lovely, or Beautiful.

--->UPDATED<---

->Bucky<-
Alike Steve, Bucky isn't up to dated on this generation. He would most likely call you something classic like gorgeous, beautiful, darling, or love!

->Wanda<-
Wanda is just about the most protective girlfriend ever, she is always making sure your safe.
She will call you things like babe, sweetie, gorgeous or doll.

->Pietro<-
Pietro is the sweetest boyfriend ever, so of course he gives you the sweetest nicknames! He'll call you things like beautiful, gorgeous, baby girl, or baby

(It was kinda bugging me that I didn't have those 3 before so I finally added them, enjoy)

-xoxo