8; you have a nightmare

->Natasha<-
You woke up screaming and sweating! Your heart was beating fast and your breathing was very rigid. Your eyes bolted open to see Natasha looking down at you, calling your name and telling you to wake up. "Y/N! Y/N! WAKE UP BABE!" You flu up, and pulled Nat into a tight hug. "Aye, what's wrong?" She asked you, while you played with the ends of your short red hair. "I'm so happy your okay, I can't live without you" you whisper in her ear, Natasha placed kisses all over your cheek.

->Clint<-
"Clint, please stay! Don't leave me!" You whimper in your sleep. It began as quiet sad pleads but evolved into full out crying! "Y/n?" Clint asked mumbling since he just woke up. You began to kick and scream, tears running down you cheek! "CLINT NO, PLEASE" Clint held you tight in his chest, "Shhh, it's ok baby" he hushed in you ear, and managed to clam you down.

->Steve<-
Steve was peacefully holding you in your sleep, praying that the nightmares wouldn't come back tonight! For about a week, every night you would get horrible nightmares leaving you sweating and scared. It sure scared the hell out of Steve too, he is all aways worried about you but you wouldn't tell a soul about what is bugging you. "NO, STOP IT! DONT PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING!" Steve quickly woke you up and like every other time, you flinched, and pulled Steve in for a hug!

->Thor<-
"Thor? What's going on?" You said in your sleep which got Thor's attention right away. "Your-r kidding, right?" Tears began to slide down your cheeks, Thor looked like a lost puppy dog. He was clueless of what was going on, "Lady y/n?" Thor said questionably but then you bolted to a sitting position! Your breathing was heavy and your eyes wide. "Are you alright my princess? Did someone hurt you?" Thor said rushing to the front of you. You simply shook your head and pulled him in for a hug.

->Bruce<-
The number one thing Bruce was scared of was turning into the Hulk with you around! While Bruce was terrified of it, you weren't. But ever since you've even getting nightmares, Bruce blames it on the Hulk! "No, no please!" You beg in your sleep, your caring boyfriend was already beside you trying to get you up. "Please, please, please!" You cry. "y/n? It's alright sunshine, it's okay!" Bruce keep placing kisses all over until you calmed down again. now the question on Bruce's mind is... what are the nightmares about?

->Tony<-
As you laid in bed with Tony, his arms around your waist and your back against his chest, everything was prefect and peaceful! Until your cries and pleases fill the room, "TONY NO, PLEASE NO, DONT HURT HIM!" You cried bloody murder! Tony bolted to his feet, kneed in front of you trying to clam you down. "shh, I'm alright doll face." You quickly scramble to pull him into a hug! "Look beautiful, in right here I'm perfectly fine baby" the rest of the night was filled with kisses from Tony

->Loki<-
"PLEASE GOD NO!" You screamed, tears running down your cheeks! Loki was already up and holding you in his arms, as your cried into his chest. "Shh, shh my love. Everything is alright" his voice like silk, so calming and beautiful. You finally awaken from that nightmare, and pull Loki in for a tighter hug. "awe love, don't you be scared. I'll protect from any danger" by it wasn't you that you were worried for... it was him

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Hello all you beautiful readers❤️

I hope your having a amazing day and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! -xoxo