slow down - pietro maximoff

This imagine is a Reader's idea, thank you to her❤️

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Pietro's P.O.V-
Come Pietro! Just tell her, just look into those insanely beauitful, mesmerizing, truthful eyes and tell her! Oh y/n, what are you doing to me? "Pietro!" Called a sweet familiar voice, I already knew who it was! "Y/n!" I said back mimicking her voice in a playful way, earning a giggle from her. Shes so cute! "So are you up for a movie? At my place, tonight at 5:30?" "YES! Oh I mean, yes I can do that." this was prefect, I could finally ask her to be my girlfriend! Not just best friends, boyfriend and girlfriend. "Prefect, can't wait!" Y/n said with a refreshing smile, then turned towards her car and jumped in. She waved as she started the car up, "Bye Pietro, see you later". I couldn't hold my dorky smile from forming on my face, "Bye babe".

*Later that day*

Okay Pietro, get your head in the game! Don't say anything stupid and don't make it awkward! Now just knock on the door, and waiting. "I'll be there in a minute!" She called from inside, then the door to revile her gorgeous face!

"Hi Pietro" she said, pulling me inside. She is just drop dead gorgeous, her eyes, her body, her hair, her everything(imagine that with his accent❤️❤️ I can't even breath) "umm...Pietro? PIETRO!" Y/n shouted waving her hand in front of my face, giggling a bit. Maybe I drifted off farther then I thought,

SO EMBARRASSING!

I blushed redder then a tomato, "s-sorry, your-r just g-gorgeous". Y/n smiled looking down at her feet, I think she was blushing. "Thank you Pietro". C'mon on Pietro, now is the prefect time to say it! "WILLYOUBEMYAMAZINGPREFECTBEAUTIFULGIRLFRIENDY/N?" Did she catch any of that, by the look on her face... no. "Maybe slow down a bit" she asked shy but sweetly.

"Will you be my amazing, prefect, beautiful girlfriend y/n?" Please say yes, please please! She's smiling, SHES SMILING? "I'd love to Pietro" I quickly grabbed her without thinking, and finally kissed her prefect lips! Boy, did it feel good to finally have her...

All to myself❤️

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
What did you think? Was it bad? I don't know please comment??❤️

Anyway thank you for reading and look forward to a new update really soon:)

Love you all-xoxo