11; what your parnets think of him(steve, thor, bruce, clint)

->Steve<-
Your Mom~ She absolutely loves Steve! She thinks he is so kind and respect and treats you well. He always greets her with a kiss to the cheek and thanks her for dinner, everytime!

Your Dad~
He is in awe of him! He thinks he is such a man, and so respectful 24 7. Your dad loves that he can have a good conversation with him every time and loves how much of a gentleman he is to you!

->Thor<-
Your Mom~
She thinks he is so adorable! She loves his speck patterns, and the way he is always looking after you. Your mom always has a good laugh with him.

Your Dad~
He thinks he is very good to you. He loves that he will always pull the chair out for you and kiss your cheek but he also thinks he is loud and specks oddly. At the end of the day your dad really dose love Thor's company!

->Bruce<-
Your Mom~ She thinks he is so sweet and caring! Your mom loves Bruce, he always brings her flowers and compliments her every time he sees her. She loves to see you so happy with Bruce!

Your Dad~ He very much enjoys his company! Your dad loves to just sit and talk with Bruce, he finds him interesting and smart. He thinks Bruce is perfect for you!

->Clint<-
Your Mom~She thinks he's a gentleman. Your mom thinks he is great to you and makes you happy! The only thing is she wishes he wasn't so shy and quiet around you.

Your Dad~ He thinks he is treats you amazingly well! Your dad has full trust that Clint will always treat you right, he also loves that he can have a nice conversation with him!

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!
I hope you all spent the day with your beautiful moms!

Question of the Day:
What did you do for Mother's Day?

Answer of the Day:
I decorated my house, made her a rainbow cake, and took her out for dinner!

❤️thank you all❤️
-xoxo