5; you wear something of his pt 1

->Tony<-
Today was your best friends engagement party and you couldn't be more excited for her! You were one of her brides maids, actually you were her maid of honor. The only downer on it was she picked you a dress for the party, she begged you to wear it! Something about it looking really good on you or whatever! Now the bad news, the dress she picked out was very revealing, you were lucky she let you wear tights with it.

"Tony?" You called from your shared bedroom. "Yes doll face?" He said as he stepped into the room, "do you know where my black blazer is?" You and Tony looked around for the blazer for a good 15 minutes but no luck at all! "Hang on Gorgeous! I got something for you" Tony said, then when digging in his closet.

When he came back out, he was holding his best blazer. It was black, and looked silky, "Try it on baby" You slid your arms through the to holes, but your hands didn't come out the other side. It was way too long! Tony chuckled, walked toward you and rolled the ends of the sleeves up till your hands were seeable. "Prefect, you look adorable in that! You should keep it" you giggled at his compliment, gave him a kiss on the cheek and the two of you headed off to the party!

->Steve<-
Last night was freezing! It was so cold you actually grabbed one of Steve's oversized long sleeved shirts and threw it on. You hands didn't come out the ends and the shirt covers all the way to the ends of your thighs.

You woke up to the smell of sizzling bacon, Steve was making breakfast! You slipped on a pair of slippers, quickly combed your hair the hurried down the stairs.

"Good Morning darling, how's my beautiful... is that my shirt?" He seemed pretty excited. "yeah, sorry Steve. It was so cold last night and..."you were cut off from Steve lips on yours. His arms tugged you in till you hit his chest,, "I like it! You should wear it more often"

You giggled, then kissed him on the cheek, "thank you Steve"
That day, he never let you get dressed.

->Natasha<-
Shoes, shoes and more shoes! You didn't think Nat would love shoes so much but she has a whole closet of every shoe known to man! Pumps, boots, runners, flats, everything!

You and Natasha are heading out to dinner. It was going to be a fancy restaurant so of course you all dolled up. Your in a long black dress with a slit down the right side of the skirt, your hair is in a elegant up do and your jewelry is all silver!

Now to find the prefect shoes! You went through every pair of shoes you owned but no luck! "Are you ready babe?" Natasha called from down stairs. "Almost, I just can't find a pair of shoes." You heard clicks from a pair of heels coming up the stairs. "You look gorgeous hun" you smiled "thank you Nat, you look very beautiful yourself"

She placed a kiss on your cheek, "now what are you looking for?" Nat asked, you told her how you can't find a pair of shoes to match. She chucked at you then went to her never ending collection of shoes, pulling out a pair of sparkly, sliver pumps!

They were gorgeous, and looked like they never been worn. "Wow Nat, there-there gorgeous! I really don't know what to say" Nat smiled and slipped them on your feet "say you'll wear them Cinderella"

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Hello everyone:)

I hope you enjoyed and are having a beautiful day wherever you are❤️

Thank you for reading-xoxo