luckliy - thor odinson

(This takes place during the invasion on New York in Avengers enjoy!)

This can't be real! The same words keep repeating over and over again in your head, it's just so supernatural! Some type of alien like creatures are scattered all over New York, giant snake like monsters are flying through the air, and just to top that off 6 people are fighting back!

One was the famous, well-known Tony Stark a.k.a Iron Man.

Another was a beautiful red head, she wears a black catsuit and seems strongest out of the group!

There was also a well built, handsome man! He wore a blue, red and white skin-tight suit.

There was also a man who shape-shifted into a giant green monster! He was taking out everything in his path!

Another was a musclier man, shooting arrows. The amazing part was he never missed a shot!

The last one was a tall, incredibly handsome, strong man. He has a gorgeous full head of blond hair, and bright blue eyes! This man was calling down thunder, using a big hammer to wipe the strange creatures back and away.

Then a loud bang took you out of your train of thought! Standing in front of you was four of the alien creatures cornering you. there was no way you were going down without a fight, you would fight back and hold on as long as you can!

Strong kicks and punches were being throw from you! Taking any chance to run was hard but not impossible, and when the opportunity came you took it. You ran as fast as your feet could carrie, which was really damn fast! The roads and sidewalks were completely trashed with broken glass, ruined cars, dead aliens making it ten times harder to bolt away from the aliens!

But it didn't matter! More aliens stood in front of you, circling you, ready to attack... You were ready to fight back, but you felt nothing at all, "am I dead?" You asked yourself.

"Luckily not a beautiful maiden like yourself" you turned around and saw the handsome blond man with the hammer standing behind you. You smiled at the man, "thank you sir, thank you so much". The strong man came forward and stood in front, "I am called Thor, fair maiden."

Thor was the most gorgeous man you ever saw, and he saved you life! "I'm y/n"

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Thank you so much for 1.4k reads! Wow, that's amazing❤️

Love you all-xoxo