flirting? - tony stark

TonyxAsgardian/reader

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

"Man of Iron? What is this "Selfie" you speck of?" Of course being an Asgardian women, you were very unfamiliar with Midgard technology!

"I've told you to call me Tony,       
   doll face" he chucked seeing your cheeks light up a bright red. "and a selfie is like a picture, but of your self!"

You look questionably at your new iPhone Tony had kindly given to you, "why in the world would one find the need to take a picture of oneself? I do not understand."

Tony let out a chuckle, "I'll show you sometime gorgeous but for now, I must go help Banner. See you soon doll"

No, you two were not dating but Tony sure wished you were. He would do anything at this point to get close to you, your brother Thor spoke of some word Midgardians used. "Flirting" it was!

When Thor spoke of this word, you did not know what It meant but he said The Man Of Iron has been doing it.

After about two more hours of thinking, Tony returned with a so called iPhone in his hand! "Ready Baby?" He asked snaking a hand around your waist!

You looked up at him questionably, "For what Man of...I mean Tony" he smirked at you, and lowered his face dangerously close to your face.

He brought his soft lips to your cheek and help his IPhone up toward you! You let out a giggle as you heard the 'CLICK'!

Tony then pulled his lips from your cheek and clicked the screen of the iPhone. "Want to see your first self Sweetheart?" You smiled at him indicating a yes!

He turned the phone toward you and on the screen was the most adorable 'Selfie' worldwide! You smiled and giggled out of happiness. On the screen was Tonys side of his face, his lips on your cheek and you faced toward the camera with the biggest, happiest smile ever!

"This is my screensaver for sure!" Tony declared! "What is a screensaver?"

Here we go again!

"I'll show you another time but for now" Tony wrapped both arms around your waist, and kissed you on the lips❤️

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
This idea just came to my head and it seems pretty cute❤️

I hope you all enjoyed!