28; nicknames pt 2

2019 update.
.
Note from the writer;
Hello hello:) I have been told by a few of the readers who kept up with my new imagine book to just continue writing on this book sooo that's what I'm doing. I did this imagine a few years ago but with less characters and horrible spelling, I'm sorry if you are sick of reading these.
.
Note about the book;
From now on, this book will mostly include
+Steve Rogers
+Loki Laufeyson
+Peter Parker
+Tony Stark
+Peter Quill
+Thor Odinson
+Wanda Maximoff
+Bucky Barnes
+Bruce Banner
+T'Challa
+Natasha Romanoff
+Clint Barton
+Sam Wilson
Comment or message me if you want someone added to the list.
.
Note about the story;
This is basically the main nickname he/she calls you by. Enjoy.
.

Imagine 28.

Steve Rogers ;
Nothing beats the classics, hearing the sound of Steve's voice calling you darling made you love the classics even more.

"Darling, I'm home."

Tony Stark ;
Stark, the billionaire playboy was always smooth as the name 'babygirl' escaped his lips.

"You look gorgeous babygirl."

Bucky Barnes ;
Bucky's nickname for you came so naturally. He couldn't help but call you doll.

"Good morning doll. "

Loki Laufeyson ;
The God of mischief by no surprise is a cheeky bastard, Loki calls you my love and kitten.

"You look ravishing kitten."

Sam Wilson ;
Sam is a very blunt guy, he says exactly what's on his mind. Your nickname came when he was simply speaking his mind, he calls you beautiful.

"I missed you beautiful."

Thor Odinson ;
Thor calls you a name that fits the way he treats you, princess is perfect.

"You must stay in my arms princess."

Wanda Maximoff ;
Wanda is a simple and romantic lady who wants a simple and romantic life, she calls you angel.

"Don't be sad my angel."

Bruce Banner ;
Your sweet boyfriend Bruce is an old soul, he can't help but subconsciously call you sweetheart.

"I'll come to bed in ten minutes sweetheart."

Peter Parker ;
Peter pulls your heart strings when you hear his soothing voice call you pretty girl.

"There you are pretty girl."

Peter Quill ;
Peter Quill likes to tease you every chance he gets. He'll call you all sorts of silly names to bug you like love bug, snowflake and snuggle bunny.

"I missed my little love bug."

Natasha Romanoff ;
You never thought Nat was the romantic type until you got in a relationship with her. She calls you gorgeous.

"You okay gorgeous ?"

T'Challa ;
The King called you exactly what you were to him, my love.

"Anything for you my love."

Clint Barton ;
Barton is a very affectionate, dominant man, he mostly calls you baby or babygirl.

"Don't go baby."

Thank you for reading. Xx