6; you wear something of his pt 2

->Thor<-
When Thor would leave for a long period of time, you would always wear something of his! Most likely his shirt, was so big on you but it keep you feeling like Thor was still there! "Lady Y/n! I have returned home my princess!" Thor called from the door of your shared home!

"Thor? THOR!" You shouted, running down the stairs and into his loving arms. you felt complete being with him again. You smiled, your head buried in his muscular chest, "I missed you so much Thor" he placed a kiss on the top of your head "and have I my lady, and have I"

You two cherished each other in a hug for a good 2 minutes! "Is this mine, my beautiful princess?" You blushed, looking at your feet. "Sorry Thor, I just miss you so much when you leave. This helps me feel like your with me even when your not"

Thor chuckled, giving you such a passionate kiss on your lonely lips! You enjoyed every second of it, "I love you lady Y/n, very much... also wear my shirts when I'm around, your a beauty!"

->Bruce<-
Bruce has been working in the lab all day! You didn't understand what he was doing so you just pasted him what he needed. "I'll be right back sweetheart" Bruce took off his lad coat, placed a gentle kiss on your cheek and stepped out of the lad.

You sat patiently for a few minutes, but your curiously took a hold of you! All you could think about was what it was like wearing the lad coat. Do it before Bruce comes back! You stood and walked toward where Bruce left his lab coat. It felt so silky and comfy, no wonder Bruce likes it so much!

"Gorgeous" Bruce spoke from behind you, leaning against the door frame. You flinched a bit, quickly trying to take the coat off. "Oh Bruce! I didn't see you there, um I... i just wanted to try it on. Sorry Babe" you blushed, looking down in embarrassment. Bruce chuckled, grabbing the lad coat and slipping it back on you. "don't be sorry, you look too adorable! I love you Beautiful"

"I love you too Bruce"

->Loki<-
Loki had so many shirts then he knew what to do with! You told him to give them to the poor which he did except for one which he insisted you wore tonight!

"My queen, are you coming out yet?" Loki called from outside the bathroom door. "I don't want to come out" you said shyly, you could hear Loki chuckle from outside the door. "I bet you look sexy my love, come on out or I'm coming in"

You didn't want to open the door but walking out is better then Loki coming in! You unlocked the bathroom door, and slowly opened. Loki stood there with a devilish smirk on his handsome face! He swiftlets pulled you into his chest, leaving sweet kisses all over you neck!

"Now that's not fair, now is it?" He spoke between his kisses, "what's n-not fair" you were out of breath making him chuckle. "it looks better on you then it ever did on me;)"

->Clint<-
"See you later Clint!" You called, walking toward the door. Today you and your best friend are having some much needed one on one! You've been so busy lately that you haven't seen family or friends in what feels like for ever!

"See you Babe! Wait Y/n, give me my sunglasses" he wrapped his muscular arms around your waist trying to take back his sunglasses. "But Clint, I broke mine last week and I need them. Just for today please"

"What so you can break mine to missy? Oh no no no no!" He whispered in your ear, you made puppy dog eyes at him. "not the puppy dog eyes, anything but that!" Clint said covering his eyes desperately pleading you to stop. "please Clint? Please? I'll be careful"

You got him this time! "Fine! Fine! You can use them, see you later. And. Be. Careful!" You kissed him on the cheek and ran out the door

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Hello everyone❤️

I hope you are all having an amazing day!

-xoxo