21; pranks

Thank you to the reader who requested this idea:)

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

->Natasha<-
"Y/N!!" Natasha yelled angrily at you! You could hold back your fit of laughter when she came into the room with bright pink hair! "THIS ISNT FUNNY!" She yelled holding up her shampoo bottle which you used to change her hair colour. "I-I'm so sorryy Nat!" You said laughing so hard your ribs started hurting "I couldn't h-help myself!". Natasha's glare turned into a soft smile and a chuckle, "Your too cute" Nat said as she came up to you and placed a kiss on your forehead. "I love you Nat" "I love you more gorgeous"

->Steve<-
You tried to hold in your laughter as you waited for Steve to fall for your prank! You got the two of you dinner, but for Steve's meal you added a little heat to it... And by a little, I mean A LOT!! As Steve took his first bit, his face instantly turned red!
" H-H-H-HOT, THIS IS HOT!" You couldn't hold back your laughter anymore, it was just too funny! "Y/N!! DID YOU DO THIS?" Steve shouted his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he continued to drink every cold thing he could find. "WHERE'S T-THE MI-LK?"
"On your left;)"

->Thor<-
Thor was gonna be back any minute, he has been looking around the house for his hammer! Thor had asked you where he left it and yes you knew but you weren't going to tell him... It's prank time!! With a bit of help from a friend, you managed to make a hammer that looking the exact same but light enough for you to carry. You placed it on the table and got ready to do your little prank! "THOR, I FOUND IT!" You yelled as if you were shocked to find it. Thor was standing in front of you in a split second. Here we go! You casually pick up the hammer as if it was nothing, Thor jaw dropped to the floor!
"There you go Thor" you said smirking.

->Clint<-
"Y/n?" Cling yelled from your shared  bedroom. "Yes Clint?" You called back in an annoyed voice, "can you please bring me a brownie and a glass of water?". For almost a whole week, Clint has been "sick" in bed. He was really enjoying being taken care of 24/7, getting breakfast in bed and kisses every night! At first it was cute but now it's a little overboard. A smirk grew on your face, "sure baby, I'd love to". You quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a plate and cup. You filled the cup with vinegar and put ex lax in the brownie. You casually walked up and into the bedroom as if nothing was going on, "thank you beautiful" Clint said kissing your ass(not seriously;)

*30 Minutes Later*

"WHEN I GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM IM GOING TO KILL YOU Y/N!!"

"Feel better Clint baby;)"

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•
What do you think?

I enjoyed reading this;))

-xoxo