19; they accientdently seriously hurt you (clint, steve, tony)

->Clint<-
Clint aimed his bow and arrow toward the target, all the way across the large open training room. He held his hands steadily around the bow and at the tip of the arrow. He slowly counted down from 3, ready to shoot his arrow...
3, 2, 1
"Hey Clint do you think-" you stood still in your place, at the entrance of the training room. Clint no longer had the arrow in his hand, but in your shoulder! You slowly turned your head to the shoulder that an arrow has been forced into your skin and out the other end, you felt your vision get funny. Clint stood with the bow still in place, he's eyes popping out his skull knowing what he had done! "Oh god
y/n!" He dropped his bow to the floor and rushed toward your weak body! He gently put one arm under your legs and the other around your back, rushing you to the couch. Your eyes started to get heavier and heavier, "I'm so sorry baby! So so sorry, I promise your going to be okay y/n". Clint had a waterfall of tears running down his cheeks as called for help. You gave Clint a weak smile in an attempt to clam him down, "did I distract you?" You giggled at your own joke get a chuckle from the panicking Clint himself. After that Clint always made sure to close the door and lock it when he was training:)

->Steve<-
Steve's fist tightened as he hit the punching bag over and over. With every hit the bag flew up higher and his fists grew redder! Steve quickly drifted away into his past, remembering everything that has happened in his life.
Peggy, war, Bucky...
"Hey Steve, I wanted to AHH"
Steve had hit you...
You stared up at Steve, eyes wide with pain and fear. Your hip hurt so bad from the impact of his fist,
did he really just hit you?
"Y/n! Oh god, I'm so sorry! What the hell is wrong with me?" Steve said freaking out not knowing what to do! The pain grew more intense in seconds! "Ste-ve, just-t help me u-up" you stuttered out, trying to pull your body from the hard floor. Steve quickly picked you up and brought you to your bedroom, laying you down gently. "Y/n, darling I don't know what to say. I'm so so sorry" Steve's head hung low, sad and ashamed of himself. You placed your finger under his chin and forced his head up to look you in the eyes, "don't worry about it Steve, I know you didn't mean to do that. I love you okay?"

"Okay"

->Tony<-
"Sir are you sure you should be doing this, especially with the door wide open" Jarvis warned Tony. Of course though, the famous Tony Stark couldn't take someone else's advice! "Don't talk to me right now Jarvis, y/n isn't home it's just me. Nobody will get hurt". Tony aimed his new toy to no specific target...
3...2...1
"Hey Tony!"
Oh. God. No
Tony had electrocuted you...
"Y-y/n?" Tony stuttered, frozen in his spot! Your body curled up on the floor, tingles still running through your body. Tony finally ran to your side, and in his eyes there were... Tears? Tony Stark was crying?

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I promise you'll be alright"

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Heyy guys:)

I'll finally be doing updates like I used to, hopefully! I'm sorry about the lack of updates but I've so busy latey, anyway thank you for reading❤️

-xoxo