let's play - steve rogers

"Bye Steve, I'll see you later love!" You shouted as you grabbed your keys and headed for the door. You were so excited because you were finally going on that shopping spree with Wanda and Tasha! The three of you got along so well since the day you met, and have been close friends for what feels like years even though it's been such a short period of time. "Wait wait wait darling!" Steve called as he came running toward the front door. His hair was wet along with his white t-shirt which made his perfect body in clear sight! It took everything in you to not stare at him drooling, but who could blame you if you did?

"Where are you going?" Steve asked even though he already knew. He just wanted you to stay home with him! You guys could have some fun, you know? You giggled at him, "I already told you dork! I'm going shopping with Wanda and Nat". Steve gave you a shy smirk, chuckling a bit at the fact that you called him a dork. You loved moments like this. Just being childish together and forgetting about all the things you need to do. "You know..." Steve said mischievously, slowing walking toward you. Not like Steve at all!

"You could just stay" He whispered, rubbing your waist with his big hands. You stood there frozen, Steve wasn't like this often. He's too shy to even touch you, most of the time you have to give him 'permission' before he will lay a finger on you but now he's being flirty and in a way seductive. Your brain lost the ability to process, the words won't form in you head. All you could do was stand there and stare at his handsome face with shy eyes and a partly opened mouth. Steve chuckled again at your adorable reaction. "We could have some fun? Maybe play a game?"  He said kissing your ear.

At this point you forgot all about Wanda and Natasha, all that was running through your mind was 'what the fuck Steve!". Never in a million years would you think Steve as in the Steve Rogers who said the word 'fondueing' would be trying to seduce you right now! Steve's hands were now sneaking under your shirt, you felt his fingers drawing tiny shapes on your hug bones. Shivers ran up your spine as you licked your lips, Steve wanted it and you were going to give it to him! "Okay Steve, let's play." You said in the sexiest tone you could manage.

Steve smiled down at you grabbing your hand and placing a light kiss on your knuckles before pulling you toward the bedroom. Your heart started pounding so quick in your chest as you asked yourself questions about what Steve was like in bed. You couldn't wait any longer! The walk felt painfully slow and the door felt as if it was moving farther away from you. All you wanted was for Steve's sweet lips to travel down your jaw, to your boobs, along your stomach until he got to where you needed him most! The two of finally got to the closed bedroom door, was he planning this or something?

"Y/n, are you sure you don't mind missing your plans with the girls?" Steve asked holding you against his chest while his hands laid on your lower back.

"I'm sure Steve, they'll get it. I love you babe" You did feel bad about Nat and Wanda but how could you miss this? Steve was taking charge, that doesn't happen everyday!

"Are you ready sweetheart?"

"Yea I am"

Steve opened the door and you couldn't believe your eyes...

On the bed sat...

"SNAKES AND FREAKING LADDERS STEVE? SERIOUSLY?"

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Im so sorry for the tease aha!

This was so much fun to write and I hope you guys enjoyed. Btw Ill be using a bunch of ideas you guys commented on my last chapter(the please help one) so if you have anymore, please keep commenting them over there!

Thank you for reading.
-xoxo