30; his/her contact name for you pt 2

.
Note about the story;
I did this one before as well but it's so bad and I feel like the contact names don't suit most of the characters. So here we go again x

Ps; I also included characters who wouldn't have a phone.

.

Imagine 30.

Bucky Barnes;
Princess
For Bucky, there really isn't much of a complex meaning behind it. You are a princess to him.

Sam Wilson;
Giggles
His contract name for you is pretty obvious. You're full of giggles and he loves it.

Peter Quill;
Babycakes
Just like his nicknames for you, your contact name is super goofy just like Peter.

Wanda Maximoff;
Soulmate
Wanda genuinely believes you can do no wrong, you are her star, her moon and her sun. Simply soulmates.

Peter Parker;
Daydreamer
Peter constantly catches you completely zoned out, daydreaming of all kinds of things. He finds it adorable.

Tony Stark;
Happy feet
You always have a skip in your step, weather you're out dancing or simply waiting in a line. Tony couldn't help but change the name from 'y/n' to 'happy feet'.

Bruce Banner;
Sunshine
Just like the song says, you make him happy when skies are grey.

Loki Laufeyson;
Mine
Loki is beyond happy that you're his girlfriend, he flaunts you in every way he can.

T'Challa;
Sugar
The name started off as a joke, yet T'Challa liked it so much it stuck in his phone.

Clint Barton;
Butterfingers
This one doesn't need much of an explanation, you're insanley clumsy.

Thor Odinson;
Beautiful creature
Thor's contact name doesn't need much of an explanation either. He simply thinks you are the most beautiful thing in the universe.

Natasha Romanoff;
Night owl
Natasha noticed that you love to stay up late into the night, she immediately changed your contact name to 'night owl'.

Steve Rogers;
Dove
Steve has always wanted to call you dove out loud but he's been too scared so he settled with secretly making your contact name it, you give him peace of mind.

.

Thank you all for reading, I have another update coming(: