18; your favourite x-men character

The X-men characters in this preference is based off the cartoon NOT the real people movies:)

->Natasha<-
Remy/Gambit,
Without question you two both loved Gambit! I mean how could you not, his accent, his attitude, his everything!
Need I say more?

->Bruce<-
Hank/Beast,
You both find him so sweet and smart! His appearance also got you and Bruce's attention, how could it not?

->Steve<-
Ororo/Strom,
Storms power had the two of you in awe, it was amazing and one of a kind. You also loved her personality, how brave strong and selfless she was!

->Thor<-
Bobby/Iceman,
You both loved Iceman very much but for different reasons. Your reason was quite simple, he is hilarious and sweet but Thor's was heartbreaking! Thor loved Iceman because he reminds him of Loki...

->Wanda<-
Scott/Cyclopes,
Scott was just so caring and sweet and strong! The both of you fell in love with him the first time you saw the cartoon.

->Clint<-
Kurt/Nightcrawler,
You both found him charming and hilarious! He was the prefect Xmen for the two of you, plus Kurt reminded you of Clint. How could you resisted?

->Tony<-
Logan/Wolverine,
Well who doesn't love Logan?? I mean come on:)

->Pietro<-
Rouge,
Her accent got you both every time, and how she called everyone sugar.(remember this is the cartoon versions not real people)

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
Hello beautys:)

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Next chapter will be soon and I'm planing on making it long❤️
(Btw sorry no Loki or Bucky)

-xoxo