im going out darlin - steve rogers

Special thanks to @CaptainLexi04
for this idea❤️

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Steve has been acting pretty distant recently but you had so much trust in him it was hard to even think he was cheating! I mean it was Steve the sweetest and most innocent guy in the world.

"I'm going out Darling! See you when I get home" Steve called as he was slipping his shoes one. you felt like your heart was breaking, not Steve! I can't lose Steve. "Steve, do you want to break up with me?" You asked, tears threatening to come out.

Steve's eyes filled with regret. "Do you not want to be together? are you unhappy?" You wanted to ask if he was cheating but you couldn't bring it out. Steve dropped everything he was doing and pulled you into his embrace.

"No, no of course not beautiful! I love you with all my heart, I don't want to break up! Never ever, why did you think that?" Steve keep his arms around your waist, keeping you close to him.

You didn't really know how to say it to him, he was so sweet and telling him could break his heart. "Tell me darling" he said calmly, kissing your cheek. "Um, well it's just you've been really distant lately. You always leave the house, we never make plans, I feel like I'm making you unhappy"

Steve tugged you back into a tight hug, "are you crazy doll! You make me happier then anyone or anything else. I'm sorry I made you feel like this, I didn't realize I was always out and leaving you alone. I promise to be around more. You deserve it, you deserve someone better then me"

Steve hung his head down in shame, "no Steve! Your the prefect boyfriend, I couldn't ask or any better" your lips locked, kissing in the most passionate way possible. "I love you Steve"
"I love you too Y/n! Want to go out for dinner?"

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
I hope you enjoyed this❤️

Thank you for reading!