7; he gets jealous (thor, steve, tony, bruce)

->Thor<-
You and Thor had attended an Asgarden ball! It was a magical night, the beautiful lights, the lovely suits and dresses, the elegant music. It could be more prefect! Thor had gone to speck to many of his friend of Asgard, leaving you to mingle.

You meet so many lovely people but of course, some one came and ruined it! "Now what in the world is a gorgeous women like you standing alone baby" the man asked, a huge smirk on his face. "Oh, well I came with my boyfriend, he's around here somewhere" you said, looking around the room for Thor.

The man chuckled in a teasing way, "are you sure he's real gorgeous?" You backed up all the way to the wall him close in front of you! "He sure is real" Thor's booming voice gave you relief! Thor throw the man back by the shoulder, and pulled you into his muscular chest.

"I leave you for 2 minutes and another man is already all over you" you both shared a laugh!

->Steve<-
You and Steve went out to the Children Theater to see your 6 year old cousin perform in a talent show! She was going to be singing "some where over the rainbow" from "The Wizard Of OZ"!

The two if you took a seat as close to the front as possible, and patiently waited for the show to begin. "I have to use the restroom Darling, I'll return in a minute" with that Steve headed to find a bathroom. "Aye Baby Girl, what's going on?" You look up to see a man about you age sitting next to you. He wore baggy pants that exposed his whole bum, and 20 chains on his neck.

"Parton me?" You ask polity. Please hurry Steve you said in your head! "You come here alone? You single baby?" The man asked. "yes sir, I did come with someone." You then felt to strong arms around your waist, "Hello doll" Steve said, kissing you on your cheek.

"Now for you bubby, I think you owe the laddie an apology" In the end you got the apology, and enjoyed the show along with Steve!

->Tony<-
Tony had taken you out for a romantic dinner in one of the nicest restaurants in New York! The place wasn't too busy and lit with candles, it was beautiful. The two of you took a seat at a nice table surrounded by roses!

"I'll be back in a minute doll face" Tony said, placed a kiss on your forehead, and walked to the bathroom. While Tony left you admired the gorgeous restaurant, until a man stepped in the way. "Hello there sweetheart, I'm Aaron" the man spoke, lifting your hand and placing a light kiss on the top.

You politely smiled at the young man, "it's nice to meet you Aaron, I'm Y/n" Aaron smiled back at you, "I just wanted to let you know that I think you look insanely beautiful". Aaron handed you a rose that had been behind his back!

"I'm back gorgeous! You here to take our orders?" Tony asked in a sassy tone. "It was nice to meet you Aaron, thank you so much for everything" you said giving him a friendly hug. Tony stared at you with a pouty face, "is someone a little jealous?" You tease.

->Bruce<-
Bruce as been working in the lab all day so this gave you some free time to do whatever you want, so you spent the day with Thor! He was so sweet and funny, you two had the best time but Bruce didn't enjoy it all that much.

"Lady y/n! Would you like to join me in a trip to the store? We are out of poptarts!" You giggled at Thor's adorableness. You were about to answer with a yes but Bruce spoke before you, "Y/n, could you come help me with something in the lab?"

"Do not worry lady y/n, I will go on my own! I'll return in time" Thor kissed your hand and ran out to the store!

"I love you Bruce!"
"I love you more y/n"

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
I can't thank you all enough! Your the best readers I could ever wish for, lots of love to you all❤️

Btw, sorry for no Natasha, no Clint and no Loki-xoxo