11

We reach the destination, and I'm standing in front of a big building, that looks like a glass hedgehog. The glass is sharp, and standing in every different direction, making the same big rainbows as the Sarjia-building.

I follow them into the building. The space is bright but small. "Good evening, and welcome the museum of environments, " a robot says in front of us. I analyze it carefully. It has the same beaming lights on the surface as the flowers and the cars in Sarjia.

It's probably a signature look. The robot turns around in a sudden moment, not making any noise. Calix follows the robot without any doubt, but Aries stops, with his back facing me.

"Aren't you going to follow them?" He mumbles. I quickly walk towards him instantly placing myself right in front of him. Meeting his gaze, staring as cold as I can into his neutral expression.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I hiss at him, and he breaks eye contact trying to see if anyone is around us. Seeing us. I'm standing a few inches from his face. Close enough to touch him, but long enough to keep my distance.

"He is listening, " he mouths and pushes me, so I have to walk next to him into the museum. I furrow my brows in confusion, looking around me as we're walking. No one is here.

We walk through the first door, and I'm blown away by what I'm seeing. Everything has changed around us. Now we're in some jungle. The air is humid, and the temperature is hot.

"Woah, " I whisper to myself as I look around. Colorful parrots are flying over me, and exotic trees are everywhere.

I turn to look for Aries but he's gone, and I'm left all alone in the jungle. My heart drops as I think about the situation I'm in. This could be a trap. This could be my end. They could kill me any moment.

In a swift motion, I try to run out of this place. Only to find myself running in circles. My heart beats quicker, and I feel my pulse rise. I continue to sprint through the jungle, leaves slashing me in my face.

Suddenly someone grabs my arm and pulls me to the side. The environment changes yet again, and now I'm in some dark room. I open my mouth to speak, only for a hand to cover it.

"Shut up, " Aries's voice says strictly, and I rip his hand from my face. We're alone sitting in frightening darkness. I open my mouth to speak again, but he interrupts me.

"Shh."

His hands are cold.

My eyes dart to my left side, and I'm looking through a window that just got created out of thin air. Both of us look through it, and the light casts a shadow on his face. The only thing visible is his narrowed eyes.

Since I can see his facial expression, he can probably see mine. The way my mask is broken and face is revealed - showing how much fear is stored in me. He can probably hear my pounding heart too. Aries grips my chin and turns my face, so I only see out of the window.

"Where is the damn girl, " I see Calix say, as he shoves away the gorgeous leaves and flowers out of his way. My mouth drops, and I continue to watch him swear as he hysterically searches for me.

The robot follows him. "I don't know mister, " it says with a robotic voice. Before I know it, Calix turns around rapidly and smashed his fist into the robot's head, leaving the robot ruined as he exits the room.

I flinch at the sight and meet Aries's eyes. "Why are you showing me this, " I whisper and notice his arms are around me. I rip myself out of them, and distance myself from him.

"To make you trust me, " he replies and I try to look into his eyes. I try to see if the emotion and the intention he tries to show are true or not. But I stop. Calix fooled me. Even though I thought I had everything in control. This could be the same situation. Everything may be an act.

Aries can fool me too. "Just trust me, " he sighs and rests his head on the wall. Tired. Another window gets created, and both of us shift our weight clinging onto the window. Trying to see what's happening. This time it's an environment with purple, short trees, and a pink sun shining in the sky. It rains at the same time. The rain is lime green, and it creates a rainbow.

I see Calix again, stumble into the new environment. He looks up, frustrated. "Where is the sick, little, idiotic girl!" He shouts and starts to pave his way through the high grass, ruining everything blocking him.

His eyes are no longer the kind, loving I saw once. They are now filled with hatred, disgust, and resentment. He hates me. I open my mouth in shock, watching him scream and ruin everything in his way. He looks like a psychopath struggling in the rain.

I break my gaze and look at Aries. His eyes finally drill into mine. Trust me. He wants to say. The window disappears, leaving us alone in the dark again. Seeing nothing but black. Hearing nothing other than our silent breathing. Our hearts beating.

I try to move closer, hoping I'm sitting next to him. He is quiet, reserved. "Is he always like that?" I whisper breaking another silence. I fidget with my hands, not knowing where to put them. Another window gets created and we watch him again. Going psycho. Ruining everything. Screaming trying to find me.

"Yes, " he replies quietly.

Window disappears.

"How do you live with someone like him?"

Window gets created.

"He's always been like that. This isn't something new." His voice is rough, trying to hide his pain as I finally put my hands down on the ground.

I turn to look at him as the window allows some lights into the small room. His shoulders are tense and he has been crying. He cried when I stopped watching him. When I stopped analyzing his every fragile move. But the tears are gone now, only leaving his eyes puffy and his nose red. The corners of my mouth are drawn downwards.

"I'm sorry, " I whisper feeling incredibly bad. He didn't get his cold appearance from his mom. But his dad. His hands reach mine as the window disappears again. His touch is freezing, and his hand is stiff.

Here we are, four days later. Holding each other's hands after Aries has cried. Sitting in a dark room next to each other, watching as his dad becomes a maniac shouting my name as he's looking for me.

Who would've thought?