Chapter 32

((A/N Hey guys! It's Abby again. We are really trying to update more often, even though sometimes it might take longer because of school and everything. I won't bore you with a super long author's note, so here's a new part!))

Skye's POV

I woke up confused. Where am I? The last thing I remember was the party.

I sat up quickly and looked at my surroundings.

I was still on a beach, but it looked completely different.

That's when I noticed a person next to me.

"Lexi?" I asked in confusion

She sat up startled and looked at me.

"Skye? Where are we?" She said.

"I'm not sure. I wonder what happened. I don't even remember." I told her.

"Somebody pulled me under, but I'm not sure who," She said.

———————————————-

Lexi's POV

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as my eyes and mouth were cover by someone in a ski mask.

All the sudden I was being carried. then I suddenly hit the ground.

"Owwww get off meeee!!"

" Ryan!?" Skye asked.

" Thanks for ruining the plan idiot," said Hunter as he took of his ski mask.

"Plan!?" Skye and I said in unison.

" Well the first part didn't go right but we can still do the rest right!?" Hunter said.

" Yea," responded Ryan

They both picked each of us up and put us in the back of the car.

They blindfolded us so we couldn't see where we were going.

We were still in our bathing suits and I wanted to put on other clothes right now.

The car came to a jarring stop. we took off our blindfolds and were at a little boutique in the middle of nowhere.

We went to the dressing rooms and outfits were already there.

In my dressing room I had a short floral pink dress that was low cut in the back. It was stunning.

I also put on black heels that were there.

My hair was already dry so I just combed it out with my fingers so it looked decent.

I walked out of the dressing room and spun.

"Wow," Hunter said as his jaw dropped.

He must of changed too considering he had a polo and khakis on.

—————————————————-

Skye's POV

The boys had taken us to a tiny boutique place.

Lexi and I were both pushed into separate dressing rooms.

In mine there was a short low cut peachy pink dress.

It was a little to low cut for my liking, but it was adorable.

Sitting next to it were some white high heels.

Once I changed, I exited the room to see Lexi and Hunter talking.

I looked around, but I couldn't see Ryan.

Suddenly, I was picked up from behind and spun around.

"You look nice,"Ryan told me.

"Aww, thank you," I replied.

"You look good too," I continued.

"Of course I do," Ryan joked.

___________________________________________

Lexi's POV

We got back in the car and thankfully I left make up in the glove compartment of Hunter's car just incase I needed to touch up my make up.

I asked Ryan to hand me the bag I kept it in so I could use it since I looked like a mess.

"Lexiiiiii, you don't need make up and you are gonna ruin the surprise with you eyes open!!!!!" Hunter whined.

"I'll be quick, and I look like a mess! Ryan can watch to make sure my eyes are closed," I replied.

I took the mini mirror out of my make up bag and did my make up.

I put on a light smoky eye and bubblegum pink lipstick.

Skye just borrowed my mascara and put on a peach lipstick.

I closed my eyes again and waited.

*20 minutes later*

Hunter opened my door and helped me out. I grabbed my purse that I left in the car

"Thank you!" I said politely as I walked towards Ryan and Skye. She was still in the car.

"We have arrived my lady," said Ryan to Skye putting his hand out to help her out of the car, trying to be proper.

"What a gentleman!" Skye said playing along. She took his hand and fell trying to get out of the car.

   Ryan caught her and it looked like a scene from teen beach movie.

I quickly took a picture and posted it on twitter with the caption "on a double date with these two lovebirds."

The boys blindfolded us again so I got on Hunter's back considering I don't like walking in heels.

I assume Skye got on Ryan's back too because I haven't heard her yelling at him for making her trip.

after like 5 minutes of walking we sat down on something as it started to move fast.

I was holding onto Hunter so tightly because I was still blindfolded and didn't want to fall off what ever we are on.

The thing we were on stopped and Hunter thanked someone who sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was.

Hunter picked me back up and I think we got off whatever we were on.

Hunter put me down and the ground was sort of soft, not like dirt.

I opened my eyes and gasped....