Chapter 29

Skye's POV

        I sighed in relief as we finally carried the last of the presents up to my room. Ryan had luckily helped me, but me being the lazy person I am, had tried to carry everything in one load.

        I had redone my room over the years, and it was currently a dark reddish wine, with all white furniture, and a huge white fluffy rug.

        Andrea had come in one day while I was gone, and had redone my closet with shelves, a dresser, and more poles to hang clothing on. I didn't have that much clothing, but she had stocked it for me.

        She also had put this giant thing of makeup in my bathroom, which I wasn't too pleased about.

        I decided to try and be organized and put everything away. First, I changed into a sweater and leggings, then proceeded to sitting on the floor in front of the makeup cupboard and put everything away.

        "What the heck is this?"I asked to nobody in particular.

        I could hear Ryan come up behind me and say, "Ooh, it looks like a torture device."

I rolled my eyes and replied, "That doesn't help."

        "Just stick it in a random drawer, that's what I would do."He said shrugging.

        "Exactly, you are the most unorganized person I know." I replied.

          I soon found a cubby thing with a similar looking device and stuck it in.

        The only makeup I really knew how to use was lipstick, and occasionally eyeliner. I wasn't really an expert when it comes to stuff like fashion and makeup.

        "Well, while you are being a boring person, I think I am just going to watch your favorite movie on your comfy bed." Ryan informed me.

        I glared at him as he turned around, and went back to putting stuff away. I am pretty sure Andrea knew me pretty well, because most of the makeup I received was either lipstick or eyeliner.

        I actually found a couple shades I would consider wearing, but some of her color choices were a bit wild.

        I then headed to my closet, passing Ryan, who actually was watching a weird soap opera.

        "As long as you aren't watching porn..."I called out from the closet.

        "Don't worry, I just changed it!" He joked. I smiled and shook my head, and began putting away all of my shoes.

        As I said before, I have a shoe obsession, since I am a shorty. I also like boots and sneakers and stuff as well.

        "Bleh, I am finally done with the clothing!" I exclaimed, flopping down on the bed.

        "Haha, you forgot a bag actually." Ryan replied, laughing.

        "WHAT?!" I said as I shot up. And he was right, sitting on my couch was another bag. I went over to it, but luckily it only had perfume, a phone case, and some pet stuff in it.

        "Liar!" I said laughing. I had been so worried for a second. He was still laughing.

        I placed all of the cat and dog beds down in my "pet room". My room had this weird extra mini room attached, it didn't have a toilet or anything, so it couldn't have been a bathroom.

        It was too big to be a closet, even a walk-in one, but too small to be a bedroom. It had become a room that used to be only Harvey's.

        It was the same wine color as my room, and the same carpet, but it had food bowls, and hooks for leashes and stuff. It also had a box for toys.

        I had gotten three white beds for my birthday, so I placed them all against the wall.

        I walked back into my room to see all of the pets on my bed, cuddling with Ryan.

        "Ugh, what's the point of having dog beds if they don't use them?"I asked, flopping down next to Luna.

Lexis POV

        Since the beach was not open we were allowed to ride the horses. I tacked up Ranger and Amber tacked up Charm, who she brought over with Ranger.

        I only put on the bridle because I felt like it would be more fun bare back. I hopped on Ranger and started to walk him.

        I picked up to a trot and slowly into a canter. I literally felt like I was flying. I put my arms out and closed my eyes.

         I wish I could do this all day. I steered Ranger back to our house and everyone clapped. I didn't realize but most people came out.

        We all took turns on the horses taking photos. Words can't describe my love for this horse.

        " You can also have one of Bella's babies," Amber told me. Bella was one of the barn dogs and was a Yorkie.

        " Yay! When are they due?"

        " Any day now she should be having them. she's supposed to have 5 but we don't know for sure."
        I put Ranger back in the trailer and gave him a kiss goodbye. Amber's mom took them to the barn.

         It was becoming late and everyone was heading home. I gave people all hugs and thanked them for coming. I had nothing to do so I went to Skye's room. I walked in and she was sitting on her bed with Ryan.        

        " Hey," I said

My phone started to blow up from Hunter texting me.

"Hey, shouldn't you be sucking on Hunter's face right now? And what's wrong with your phone? It's like having a seizure." Ryan said

        I laughed and replied, " Well, isortofcaughthuntermakingoutwithanothergirl."

        "Say what!?" Ryan said

        "Slow down"

I explained to them what happened. my phone blew up again. I just powered it off . I went back to my room to go to sleep.
-----------------------------------