Chapter 10

Lexi's POV

We bought me a purple and blue bean bag chair and some food at Walmart. JC bought me an Arizona Tea and had me try it.

I didn't like the green tea but drank it so JC wouldn't get mad. If we didn't like something Mrs. Johnson would make us drink or eat more of it.

We pulled up to the mall. I have never been to one before! We walked into Bob's and bought me a bed, it was a full size and we got blue purple and pink chevron sheets to go with it.

We also got a white desk and chair. We bought a book shelf even though I only read fanfic.

I might actually read real books because I mostly read about 02l and now I live with them.

Wow, to think about how much has changed in the past 24 hours, its crazy. And to think about Skye being alone and gone made me tear up.

No Lexi, focus, Skye would want you to be happy if this happened.

I thought to myself. We bought everything and I thought we were leaving when all the sudden someone blindfolded me.......

.

.

.

.

"Ahhhhhhhh," I screamed I heard O2l laughing and Connor said don't worry because he was the one who blindfolded me.

He told me to get on his back and we would go somewhere special. after few minutes i was put down and on 3 I was told to take off my blindfold.

"1...2...3" Connor took off my blindfold and I jumped. Puppies. We were in a pet store.

"We are getting a puppy!!!!" exclaimed Connor. We looked at all the different dogs. I made sure it wasn't a puppy mill and it was a rescue.

I am against animal cruelty and promised myself if I got a puppy I would rescue one. Sort of like how O2l rescued me.

We looked at all the sad puppies that needed homes. I found one that stood out from the rest. She looked like a small golden retriever/poodle mix.

I played with her and figured out the perfect name..... Skylar after Skye my sister. I missed her so much. As much as I love O2l nothing compares to having a sister. especially one you can trust. We signed papers and got in the car with Skylar.

She sat on my lap, I sat between Connor and JC. Ricky drove, Kian sat in the passenger seat and Sam sat in the back.

*a couple of hours later*

We just filmed a video introducing me and everything I got. I felt like a gulity because I knew Maggie and Sarah would watch this.

I hoped Skye didnt watch this, she would be devasted that I left her behind.

I started to cry. How could I be such a terrible person and leave her behind like that. I started crying on my bed.

Sam rushed in and asked, "Lexi whats wrong? Is it your sister?"

I nodded and kept crying. I sat up and Sam hugged me while I cried on his chest. I always liked Sam the best. Obviously I love Connor, but Sam was always my favorite. I calmed down and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Lexi, wake up its dinner time," Sam told me. I looked at the clock and figured out I was sleeping for 3 hours.

I walked downstairs to the table and everyone kept asking what was wrong. My face get red when I cry I guess that gave it away....

Sam told them and stuck by my side the rest dinner.

We decided since it was the fourth of July that we would head to the beach and see the fireworks.

As we were driving I saw a girl around my age sitting outside a motel room. She looked so desperate and I felt bad everyone couldn't have a life like mine now.

We got out of the car and set up chairs and a blanket for me to lay on. Trevor's mom let him meet us at the beach and she came too.

We all took a photo on the beach. We asked Trevor's mom to take it. Kian, Ricky and Connor stood in the back while Trevor, Jc and Sam stood in the front.

I lay down and Trevor picked up my legs, Jc picked up my head and Sam held my waist.

"Happy fourth of July!" we all screamed a couple people looked at us weird but whateves. It turned dark and the first firework went off.

After about 15 fireworks they stopped. We decided to go get ice cream before we left. We were walking past the motel when......

"Owww .." Sam screamed I looked down he had tripped over that same girl I saw earlier. She was head first on the ground Sam got up and picked the girl up she had black hair and her eyes were closed.

I think she was the girl I saw in Walmart earlier.

We all were scared to death Connor took off his shirt and wrapped it around the girls head. We got to the hospital and were sent into a room immediately. We told them our story and then they sent us to the waiting room Connor

*a few hours later*

"She is in a coma and we are allowing one person to see her at a time," said the nurse. We still don't know anything about the girl.

I walked into her room first.

"Hey. I don't know you or anything about you but I bet we have similar stories. I lived in an orphanage all my life with my twin, Skye. We were best friends she knew all my secrets. Then o2l came and adopted me. To be honest I cried earlier because of it but Sam helped calm me down. I miss her so much. I named my puppy Skylar after her, her name was Skye. I really don't know what else to say I don't really know you so I don't know what you're like. I love purple, blue, horses and YouTube. I have to go but I really hope I can know your stoy soon too. My names Lexi by the way," I said.

I walked out of the room crying. Everything going to be alright I told myself.....even though I had a feeling it wasnt going to be.