Chapter 12

A/n sorry we didn't update yesterday!

Ricky's POV

        I was watching Pokémon videos on YouTube, when suddenly in the sidebar, I saw a familiar looking face. It was the girl! I decided to click on the video, and called everyone over.

        After watching the video, we learned her name was Ellé and she had over 50,000 subs!

We were stumped that we had never heard of her before.

        We told the doctor about what we had found. The doctor also told us that Ellé had a rare case of amnesia.

She probably wouldn't recover. But, Lexi had an idea to show Ellé the video that she had made.

Skye's POV:

        Everyone started crowding around me, I was so confused. Who were these people?

        They shoved a screen in my face, and a video came up. There was a girl in the video with black hair and green eyes.

Then, the girl who says her name is Lexi, walks up with a mirror.

        I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked just like the girl in the video.

But the girl had said her name was Ellé, that's not my name...

        Then all of my memories flooded back, I was Skye or Ellé the french girl.

        "Bonjour," I said softly. Everyone looked at me. But I continued to speak in French.

        I couldn't speak English, I tried, but the words wouldn't come out.

        Everyone was super nice, they tried to help me speak English. I was introduced to everyone again.

        At the end of the day, everyone was leaving, but I called Lexi back.

She slowly walked back and sat down in the bed, I began to prepare myself for what I was about to say.

        I told her everything. I think I spoke English, but I'm not sure.

Actually, scratch that, I did speak English, because Lexi fainted.

J.C'S POV:

        I walked back into Elle's room to check on Lexi, and I saw her on the ground. I looked at Ellé, she must have done something to our Lexi! I carefully but quickly picked Lexi up and left.

        When I walked out of the room, everyone gasped. We immediately told the doctor what Ellé had done to sweet Lexi.

        They put Lexi on an IV, and we waited.

        The doctor said Ellé may have gone crazy, then asked for permission to send her to an asylum.

         "YES!" we all answered. Anyone who dared to hurt Lexi deserved to go to an asylum.

Skye's POV:

A bunch of doctors walked in with a stretcher. They tied my hands together and unplugged me from the machines.

The ride was about 3 hours, we arrived in front of a building with no windows. They shut me in a cell like room and left me.

I'm pretty sure I created some new ways to braid, I got bored so I began to play with my hair. Eventually I decided to go to sleep.

The next morning they brought me a piece of bread. I ate it hungrily, I mean I have been in a coma for 2 weeks! I was really hungry.

I was so confused. I had figured out that I was in an asylum, but what had I done?

J.C. had just walked into the room and taken Lexi, then next thing I know I'm here.

I began to talk to myself in all the different languages I knew. I know I'm weird, but I am sitting in a room with nothing in it.

I began practicing my dancing and gymnastics, and 5 hours with no noise can help you learn a lot.

I was really bored, but I began to sing a random song.

I couldn't remember where i had heard it, but then I remembered that it was Lexi's favorite song. Thinking of her made me want to cry, but I hadn't cried in 7 years, and I wasn't about to change that.