Chapter 20

* Friday night*

Lexi's POV

The week has been okay. I am still best friends with Bree and Paige but the populars still are trying to get me to be their friends..ugh. on the bright side I think I have a crush.

I don't know what to do.. considering I have never had a crush on someone my age. so I called Andrea,

A=Andrea L=me
A- Hey!
L- Helllooo
A-What do ya need gurl??
L- Well..... I sort of have a crush
A- Spill everything
L- His names Hunter.. He has brown hair styled like Connor. He has brown eyes and skin like mine.
A- Awwww young love
L- He just understands me and has a great sense of style

All the sudden I hear noises outside my door
L- wait Andrea be quiet one minute

"Dude, shhh, she's gonna hear us," somebody whispered.

"Ya shhhh!"

I walked towards the door and opened it...

All the boys were leaning against the door laughing

"Lexi's got a crush.. Lexi's got a crush!" they all chanted

I slammed my door as ice cold tears rushed down my face.

A- are u okay?
L- nooo... the-they foun-found o-out
I was crying so hard right now
A- I am heading over
L- o-o-okay
Beeep
Andrea hung up I slammed my phone on the desk and ran to my bed and just cried. someone knocked on my door... I got up and opened the door and saw Connor.

"GET AWAY," I screamed in Connors face and slammed the door. I ran back to my bed continued crying.

A couple minutes later Andrea knocked on the door. she walked in, she probably knew I wasn't going to open the door. She tried to calm me down and told me it was okay. Skye walked in. My face was all red and I was still sniffling.

"H-hey," I said.
"What's wrong!?" Skye asked.

Andrea explains to Skye and said she had to go because it was around 11:30, she hugged me and left. Skye and I discussed Hunter and I showed her pictures.

Around 12 Dad walked in...

"Hi..." he said. He looked like he was crying too. He came and sat on my bed. Skye got up and left to give us time alone.

"I- I have failed as a parent and I am so sorry." Dad said with shame.

"No, dad you are the best dad in the world and I wouldn't want any other dad in the world," I told him. I guess I over reacted a bit.

We both cried for a couple minutes and dad whispered

" I love you Lex," he told me.

"Love you dad," I said as I drifted off to sleep.

*next day*

I woke up to Sam lightly shaking me and Ricky standing next to the bed with a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice. What's the occasion?

Then I remembered last night. Connor was sitting near my feet

"We are so sorry and it's fine if you have a crush," said JC.

"You can always talk to any one of us," Sam said.

I love these boys but if they think I will talk to them about boys they are so wrong. I ate the pancakes quickly and talked to the boys casually. When I finished I gave the plate to JC and all the boys walked out so I could get dressed.