Chapter 17

Lexi's POV

        After Andrea and Jenn left I decided to organize my closet. it wasn't a glamorous walk-in closet but it was manageable.

I organized it by the item of clothing. first I put my tops, I got around 10 tops mostly from Aeropostale  and Delia's.

Next, I put my pants and shorts, all together I got around 12 pairs of pants and shorts.

Finally I put my dresses. I got 5 casual dresses and 2 fancy dresses.

        It was around 10 at night but since I was bored I started a YouTube channel.

Lexi Franta was my user name and my gmail account. I put a picture of me and the boys on the Fourth of July at the beach for my profile.

For my background I put a picture of me Skye and our puppies.

I texted the boys in our group chat to tell them I started a YouTube channel. They all agreed to help me make a video soon.

        By the time I finished all that it was 11 so I read for a while but quickly fell asleep. Skylar feel asleep next to my feet.

Sam's POV

        I heard Skye walking around upstairs so I went to go talk to her. I felt bad because I have a feeling she's feeling like everyone's second choice.

I mean yeah, I love Lexi like a sister and will always be there for her, but I feel like I can relate to Skye.

I walked into her room she was siting on her bed on her laptop with her puppy.

I sat down on her beanbag chair and said,"Skye, I know how you feel, you are everyone's second choice and no one will ever quite understand but I am willing to try. People look at me and think I'm crazy or assume I am bad just because of how I look. I bet you feel the same way. so if you ever feel like you need to talk I will be here for you."

        All she said was "Okay." as I walked towards the door.

Skye's POV

        Well that was awkward... I know he was probably trying to be nice and all, but he just basically said I was everyone's second choice.

Come to think of it, he's right.

        I went back to playing on my laptop, deciding to wait until morning to think more about the subject.

        Eventually I got bored, and I stared at the bags of clothing I had yet to put away.

I groaned as I got off the bed and began putting them away.

        I got way too many clothes. I put away the tons of tops and bottoms in. I wasn't much of a dress person, so I had only ended up buying three.

I did get some rompers and new shoes as well. I think I might actually be starting to like it here.