Chapter 23

Lexi's POV

I glared at Skye signaling her to stop. So what does this make Hunter and I? A couple?? This is so confusing.

"Lexi Franta the other day when I said I didn't like you... well I was lying just sitting in a room full of your friends is very intimidating and I didn't want them to pressure me to ask you out. So will you go out with me??"

"Yes!" I dramatically pulled him into a hug and stayed there for a little while until we stopped at the bottom. Skye was cheering but she was so loud it sounded as if 100 people were cheering.

We got off the Ferris wheel and Hunter had his arm around my shoulders. Connor gave me a confused look. Andrea moved her eyebrows as if she knew what happened.

Skye told Connor and he didn't really know what to think of this he sort of just went with it, but I knew he would be questioning me as soon as we got home.

I got an alert from twitter and so I checked Twitter. I don't really use Twitter that much but I still have one to stay updated.

@HunterKessler: @LexiFranta best girlfriend ever💕 he posted a picture of us hugging that Skye or Ryan must have taken.

It was a silhouette picture with the sunset in the background. Since when was Skye good at taking pictures?

I re-tweeted the picture and immediately got bad comments on the picture. I then got bad comments on another tweet I made.

The only problem was I don't remember what I posted earlier. I looked at the picture i tweeted out earlier it was a the picture I took with Ryan but it looked as if I was kissing his cheek. even though I wasn't. the caption was

"Best person in the world!"

Geez it sounds like we are dating. We now were almost out of the park and Hunter was still walking with me.

"Hey dad, can Hunter come over?" I asked as sweet as I could I probably sounded 5 years old.. Oh well.

"Yeah, sure, as long as you guys don't cause any trouble or do any monkey business if you know what I mean."

"Dad, really we are 14."

"Just want to make sure"

Hunter called his parents and they said it was fine. His dad is a director and his mom is a producer, they both couldn't careless what Hunter wanted to do.

Again I know I act old for my age but most kids in L.A are like this. We all got in the car, I sat in between Tyler and Hunter. Skye and Ryan sat in the backseat with Sam.

Connor drove and Kian sat in the passenger seat. The other people drove in other cars because there were a lot of people and we couldn't fit in one car. I was exhausted so I laid my head on Hunter's shoulder while his arm was around my waist.

"Lex, we are here," Hunter said. I must have fell asleep because now I feel energized.

"Want me to carry you?" Hunter asked. Even though I felt like I could run a mile I didn't want to pass up the offer.

"Yes please!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried be bridal-style into the house. He put me down when we walked in so Connor wouldn't yell.

I started to walk upstairs with Hunter but Connor started talking

"I trust you but I want someone up there if you are going to be alone with a boy."