Chapter 4

Skye's POV

I glanced at Lexi, she looked like she was about to pass out from excitement.

I could tell she was going to fangirl, so I elbowed her, which by the way, I regretted because now my elbow hurt.

I couldn't care less how "famous" they were, they were all just fakes anyway.

(A/n I love O2l and YouTube, it's just for the story)

I knew that Lexi and I would probably be separated, she is the most sociable people I know, and almost everyone loves her.

I stared at them, they were all boys, and I don't think they want me. I felt sad. Especially since I might end up losing Lexi just like everyone else.

Lexi was the prettier one anyway. She was always smiling and bubbly, plus she had lighter hair, which made her look friendlier. My hair was really dark.

Next came the dreaded interviews, Lexi almost killed Mrs. Johnson running into the "interview" room, which was basically a cell.

Lexi's interview was half an hour long! I'm pretty sure E5k or A7J or whatever their names were, came unprepared. She probably was the one doing the interview.

Next was me, I don't know their names, so I'll just describe them.

The tall one was the first to speak, "Hi, my name is Kian, what's yours?" I arched my eyebrow at him, I mean he was literally holding a sheet of paper with my name on it, in bold.

"Um, my name is Skye, I hate everyone , and um yeah." I said. They looked at me weirdly, so I said, "I was joking."

Ugh, I just make every situation awkward. I've probably ruined any chance of me getting on their good side.

I'm pretty much 100% sure that I wasn't going to be adopted...

I sighed. I wish I hadn't said anything bad. Maybe if I had just answered their questions politely and smiled I might have a small chance at getting adopted with Lexi.

"I'm so stupid," I muttered to myself.

Mrs. Johnson, who was standing nearby and heard me, replied, "For once in your life you're finally right."

I rolled my eyes before rushing away so she wouldn't have time to yell at me.