Chapter 15

Lexi's POV

        I sat on my blue chevron bed. My room had two light purple walls and two light blue walls. My bed was pushed against a purple wall. The wall across from my bed was also purple and had a TV mounted on the wall.

        On the side of my room near my window I had my desk and a purple bean bag chair. The blue wall across from that (near the door) had a giant horse silhouette with quotes surrounding it. My favorite one was "When riding a horse we borrow freedom."

My closet was next to my TV.
My floor was dark wood with a YouTube sign rug.

        I looked down at Skylar. She had curly caramel colored fur and was around 5 pounds. I picked her up and walked into Skye's room, it was next to mine. She was startled. I sat in her beanbag chair

        "Hi," was all I managed to say. I don't really know what to say or do. the last few days have been crazy.

        "Skye Franta." I said.

        "Wait what? Since when have I been Skye Franta?"

         I explained to her how we adopted her and everything. it was around 10:30 so we went downstairs to get breakfast.

I grabbed Skye's hand and introduced her to everyone. Connor said we would go out for breakfast this morning since it's Skye's first morning here.

        We went to the Bluebird diner, I got strawberry pancakes and Skye got waffles. We headed back home and it was around 12.

         Skye got more comfortable around Connor but she still only trusted me. The only people I trust in this house are Sam and Connor.

        I told Skye to go to them if she needed anything. We didn't do much all day.

         We talked and I helped her catch up with YouTube and who everyone is. Tomorrow we decided we would go shopping.

Connor said we should bring Andrea and Jenn along. I think we should as long as Connor comes.

It was like 12 at night so me and Skye though we should go to bed and get some rest for tomorrow.