Chapter 16

Skye's POV

        It was really late by the time we went to bed, and Lexi had talked a lot, and told me I could trust them.

I still didn't trust them, and frankly, I liked having no last name... but, oh well.

        I mean they were nice and all, but who knew what they were going to be like once we got to know them.

Living with a bunch of boys wasn't my ideal adoption, but I'm with Lexi, and that's all that matters.

        The night swept by, and in the morning Connor literally had to drag us out of bed into the car.

        "Where are we going again?" I asked groggily.

         "TO ANDREA'S THEN TO THE MALL!" Sam, I think, exclaimed.

         I groaned, but then I realized I probably could use some new clothes.

        Andrea and Jenn seemed really nice and funny, and I think they probably have better style judgement.

When we arrived at the mall we all split up, the girls, Lexi and I headed towards some of the clothing shops, and who knows where the boys went.

We all planned to meet at Starbucks at 3:00pm.

        At first, Andrea and Jenn listed off all their favorite clothing stores, but then they realized how small we were, so we ended up going to H&M, American Eagle, Sephora, Forever 21, Pink, Victoria's Secret, and a bunch of other places.

We headed to Starbucks and ordered some drinks while we waited for the boys.

        We had gotten a bunch of random make-up, but to be honest, I'm probably going to end up poking my eye out with one of those things. No, seriously, some of that make-up...

        When we arrived back at the house Kian started talking about school.

        I groaned while Lexi said,"YES!"

        "Can I please do an online school or something?" I asked. They all looked at each other and said they would think about it.

Lexi's POV

        I was so excited for school! I would meet new friends and everything. I wish Skye was going too, but it's probably best that she doesn't. I mean like she seriously has something against people.

        We had gotten ac bunch of clothing at the mall, but I could tell Skye was still upset about something. I decided to let it go, and when Sam asked me to be in one of his videos, I gladly said yes.

Kian's POV:

        I knew that Skye wasn't going to want to go to school, but I didn't think she wouldn't go. Lexi was like your dream child, she was friendly, pretty, kind, everything you would want your kid to be! But Skye... that girl has problems.

        We decided to let her try online school for one year, but then Connor kept going on about how lonely she would get. He then proposed the idea of getting her a pet. He asked her what she would want, and she said what ever he wanted to get.

        I then said, "No cats!" And received a glare from Connor. She ended up getting a Golden Retriever puppy.

Andrea's POV:

        Shopping was so fun! Lexi is so cute, and looked like a model trying on all the clothing. I don't think Skye likes me, but the boys said she had "problems".

        I decided to give each of the girls a Snap-back and new phone cases, and to my surprise, Skye smiled and thanked me.

        The puppies were both adorable, and I could tell that they were meant for the girls. Skylar, Lexi's puppy, was really cute an outgoing. Whereas Skye's puppy was really shy and liked to hide behind Skye's legs. We ended up having a mini pet store haul, and bought way too much stuff!

        I know Connor is going to be a great Dad and all, but I'm worried that they regret getting Skye. Lexi came up to me earlier and hugged me, it was so cute. She asked me if she might be able to ombre her hair, but I told her to ask Connor first.