Chapter 28

Lexi's POV

"Hunter?"

Immediately he pushed the girl off of him and looked like he wasn't making out with her.

"Lexi it's not what you think, I swear."

I ripped the necklace off my neck and threw it at him.

"Keep it. I don't care, you are a disgusting man-whore," I said angrily.

I stormed downstairs with my hands over my face so no one could tell I was crying. I somehow found Paige and pulled her up to dad's room.

"What's the matter Lex?" I was crying but somehow was able to explain it to her.

"I am so sorry," she said and hugged me," you can't let this ruin your night though. We can deal with him later, but let's get you fixed up"

"O-okay but please don't tell anyone, even Bree. I don't want them to go crazy screaming at him," I replied sniffling.

She fixed my makeup and I looked like I was fine.

"Let's go, Amber wants to give you your present from all of us."

Everyone was in the living room waiting for me.

<><><><><><><><><><>
Skye's POV

I just got a text from dad saying we have to come open presents.

"I don't want to go," I said softly as Ryan pulled me towards the door.

"It's your birthday Skye, it won't be too long. Besides, I'll be with you the whole time. I promise." He replied.

I nodded and reluctantly walked with him into the living room. Lexi was already there, standing with Bree, Paige, and Amber. I wonder where Hunter is.

"There you guys are!" Connor exclaimed, pulling us further into the room. I gulped, seeing all of the people surrounding us.

Luckily most of them were looking at Lexi and her friends.

"Shall we open presents?" Tyler exclaimed.

Everyone cheered and Connor walked towards the giant pile in the center of the room.

Everyone began handing their presents to Lexi and I. While Lexi was opening them in the middle of the room, I was over towards the corner.

Connor handed me some presents, and I sat down on the ground next to Ryan.

The first present was a pair of high-heels, something I collect even though they hurt my feet.

"Yay!"I exclaimed, smiling.

"Oh joy, more killer shoes!"Ryan said in a girly voice. Ryan has started calling stilettos and stuff 'killer shoes.' I rolled my eyes.

The presents were amazing! I got a few outfits, courtesy of Andrea, as well as a new phone case. I got a LOT of makeup from Andrea as well, probably trying to convince me to wear more.

I got a fit bit from Connor. It's probably his way of telling me I shouldn't spend so much time on the couch.

Ryan's gift was really special. There were two of them, a kitten and a puppy. My golden retriever Harvey, who has been with me 2 years, has been really lonely.

There was a husky, as well as a tiny kitten.

"Oh Ryan! You shouldn't have! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed, kissing him on the cheek.