Chapter 3

Lexi's POV

Skye and I exchanged looks and were silent. We assumed Maggie was getting adopted.

"Skye and Lexi get down here, we have company," Mrs. Johnson hollered up the stairs.

I knew that we were never getting adopted because Skye only trusts certain people. I on the other hand trust most people.

I have always been the person that is social. Skye and I trudged down the stairs in our dresses we have to wear when we meet new people.

The dresses are actually really ugly. If Mrs. Johnson is really trying to get rid of us so hard she should probably invest in some nicer dresses to make us appeal to more people.

Even though I haven't been able to have hobbies or interests, I am obsessed with YouTube and horses.

Skye could care less about YouTube. She thinks they are fake people who just want money. I understand where she might be getting those thoughts from, but I think most YouTubers are down to earth and nice.

I walked slowly into the main office.

OMG its O2l ! I thought to myself. I had a mini heart attack. I had to stop myself from squealing and fangirling too hard.

"O2 who?" asked a confused Skye. I just laughed. I have a habit of saying my thoughts out loud.

I hope O2l didn't hear me. That would be really embarrassing.

I walked through the glass door to the office. The first person I saw was Sam. He looked so different in person.

His hair was like dip-dyed, brown at the roots and bleached at the tips. His warm brown eyes stared straight into mine causing me to look down.

I looked next to Kian he was really tall and had eyes almost like Sam's eyes.

Next to Kian sat JC. I just wanted to hug JC and never let go. He just had something about him that made you feel safe with him.

Connor was next to JC. He had the biggest and best smile that you could ever imagine. I felt like we connected on so many levels.

He was depressed, almost like me. I mean sure, I'm social, but you can't not be depressed when you are in a situation like mine.

Finally sitting in the last chair was Ricky. He was wearing a tank top with shorts. He looked so much like he did in his videos it was amazing.

I can't believe that they are actually here!