Chapter 7

Lexi's POV

Everything good in life comes with something bad. We heard Connor say, "I choose Lexi."

If they weren't O2l I would have refused to go, but just think about how much better my life would be.

Skye and I packed my bag up then I went downstairs to take one last look at were I have lived for 10 years. I went back up and cried because I said goodbye to Sarah and Maggie as well as Skye.

I went to go find Skye but she wasn't there.... She has talked about running away and changing her identity, but I never thought she would actually do it.

I never took it seriously... until now. Skye was gone.

I couldn't take it I ran downstairs with my bag and yelled, "YOU MONSTER YOU PROMISED WE WOULD STAY TOGETHER. SHE IS MY ONLY FAMILY MEMBER AND......"

I started to cry so hard I was shaking and on my knees screaming Mrs. Johnson couldn't of have cared less.

She said I was all O2l's problem now. What a good foster mom she is..*note the sarcasm*

I loved Skye and I knew if I told Mrs. Johnson she would never talk to me again.

Connor's POV

Lexi came down and threw a fit about her sister not coming I felt bad we didn't take Skye.

I couldn't handle two children. I dot even know if I can handle one yet.

Next thing you know Lexi was on the floor screaming. I ran over and tried to calm her down. she listened and let me pick her up.

I yelled at Mrs.Johnson for being a bad foster mom then left. I ran out to the car and sat Lexi next to me in the back. J.C. drove, Kian sat in the passenger seat, Ricky sat in the back, and Sam sat next to Lexi on the other side.

We both talked to Lexi telling her she would never have to see Mrs. Johnson again and all those things.

She slowly calmed down just as we arrived at Walmart to pick out some stuff for her room. We all tried to sort of hide from fan girls, of course we love them but it would overwhelm Lexi and that's not what we need. sure enough tho we were stopped by a girl around 12 she asked for a picture and then talked to Lexi she seemed very nice.

Lexi's POV

As we got out of the car we were stopped by a fan she took a pic with the guys then talked to me. she told me I am lucky and that she is 11 and wants to be friends she gave me her phone number and told me to text her.

I walked into Walmart and went to look at room things. we walked down the hair coloring isle and saw a girl with hair similar to Skye.

The more I looked again And thought we could be twins. On a second glance I noticed the color of her eyes and decided that it was probably just me missing Skye that was making me think like this.

I walked back to her and said

"Hey," I didn't care if it was weird, she reminded me a lot of Skye.

She said, "Hello there." She then gave me a smile and walked past me towards the door.

I smiled back at her and thought about Skye again.

Skye would want you to be happy. I thought to myself.