My Charming Hero

Heyyy!! Thanks for choosing this book to read. I hope I won't disappoint you. If you haven't read the first book in this series, I would like to suggest you to read that.

     But there isn't a specific order to read the books. I mean like you can read this book first too!!

     First of all, this book is mine so please don't plagiarize and if this book is similar to any other book, please know that I didn't intend to copy because I thought of this myself.

     Second of all, this book will contain mature themes like; curse words, violence, steamy content, abuse, attempt of suicide, triggering themes, depression, anxiety.

      Third of all, please vote and follow me or else 🔪..okay you didn't see that but yeah please. Also, don't be shy to comment!!

      There will be typographical errors and grammar issues. You can always correct me in the comments!!

Love yourself and believe in yourself, the haters are just jealous that you're too cute and beautiful. And if anything, you can always text or rant at me if you're sad, use me as your pillow or therapist and I'll listen to you anytime.

      Thank you so much and I love you all ❤️❤️ Enjoy!!

Started on: 20.08.2021
Ended on: 25.05.2022